• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To the 40 yr old+ and still broke

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have nothing and only some money in bank and single.

You are single. That's a very good start.

For most Sinkies, a wife is more expensive hobby than a kid or a dog. The wife takes his money and spends it on worthless crap.

And don't get me started on divorce.

Zohan

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are single. That's a very good start.

For most Sinkies, a wife is more expensive hobby than a kid or a dog. The wife takes his money and spends it on worthless crap.

And don't get me started on divorce.

i thought wife spend her own money that she earns... why the need to use the husband's money?

my friends who are marry only share expense between the couple when comes to home utility bills and children.

Other than that, they use their own money.

It is only when you want to appreciate each other, you buy each other stuffs and give each other a treat.

Last edited:

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm 28k in debt and I take home pay is 2k. I have no property to my name and I take public transport. I am 48.

I think I am fucked.

if ur case is true, then is blessed.

why worry on the debt, it always can be done to be solved. only pappies brainwash you to hopeless hell, this world is full of hope, sunshine will appear no matter how bad the storm, key is the determination of endurance, AND with wisdom.

taking public transport is good for u, which mean u don't have added burden for driving a liability (car), 28k is easy to solve, not 28mil. always look at big pic, don't string urself, u wii always in the box. age is just a figure, don't tie or bear by the figure, go strong mate

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i thought wife spend her own money that she earns... why the need to use the husband's money?

Her money is her money, and his money is her money.

Sure, if she's working she may spend some of her money to tart herself up: hairdos, spa treatments, cosmetics etc.

But the bulk of expenditure for most other things will be paid by him.

That's the way it is.

Zohan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her money is her money, and his money is her money.

Sure, if she's working she may spend some of her money to tart herself up: hairdos, spa treatments, cosmetics etc.

But the bulk of expenditure for most other things will be paid by him.

That's the way it is.

How do you know that? You have such experience?

My friends are not like that. They really share expenses. I think it is more about the quality of woman the guy chooses. Most of my friends have good wives.

Last edited:

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
我只想好好过着平淡的日子。。。:o

只要開始永遠不嫌晚!
劉邦在40歲的時候連兵馬都沒有,
劉備在52歲的時候,仰頭問蒼天:我到底什麼時候才能成功啊?
賈伯斯在42歲的時候回蘋果接任ceo,公司負債10億美金,
成吉思汗在40歲的時候被安達背叛,兵敗如山倒,逃到小溪邊,
仼正非在43歲才開始創辦華為⋯後來他們都改變了世界!
對於有實力的人,40歲不算遲

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes 40 is not old...........seeing how PAP wants you to work till you die......if life span is 75 years then still can look forward to 35 years of slogging.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
buying property is one sure way of wealth creation in Singapore..... start with something small and affordable....

ed897315_1_V550.jpg

0dddea32199117_1_V550.jpg

eg

one bedroom, 700 plus sq ft, , $800,000 plus only..... collect rent $3k every month to pay back bank loan....

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/14717434/for-sale-vista-park

Last edited:

ThePimp

Alfrescian
Loyal
how do you plan to clear ur debt.. i have no debt..

Oh I've been making this thrice a week kind of investment over the years, it will eventually pay off and help me clear this debt no problem. This investment already helped me clear 12k last year.

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
you probably dun know how quiet is property sale and leasing market now...?:eek:

buying property is one sure way of wealth creation in Singapore..... start with something small and affordable....
one bedroom, 700 plus sq ft, , $800,000 plus only..... collect rent $3k every month to pay back bank loan....

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
i also have no debt and mortgage free, i dun intend to burden myself with any...:rolleyes:

Oh I've been making this thrice a week kind of investment over the years, it will eventually pay off and help me clear this debt no problem. This investment already helped me clear 12k last year.

ThePimp

Alfrescian
Loyal
if ur case is true, then is blessed.

why worry on the debt, it always can be done to be solved. only pappies brainwash you to hopeless hell, this world is full of hope, sunshine will appear no matter how bad the storm, key is the determination of endurance, AND with wisdom.

taking public transport is good for u, which mean u don't have added burden for driving a liability (car), 28k is easy to solve, not 28mil. always look at big pic, don't string urself, u wii always in the box. age is just a figure, don't tie or bear by the figure, go strong mate

I totally agree with you so I'm actually not worried about my debt. Still a happy go lucky guy and still have some money to cheong Bangkok every few months.

Zohan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow!!!

I get motivated to start my own business.

I do not have much cash.
Maybe I start an online business and learn to create phone apps.

Where can I learn to create apps?

scoobydoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm 28k in debt and I take home pay is 2k. I have no property to my name and I take public transport. I am 48.

I think I am fucked.

hmm, Brother, if in debt to banks or credit card companies, NO need to pay.
if in debt to friends or relatives, please Pay.
if in debt to Ah Long, hmm, this I dont know the solution.

Orion

Alfrescian
Loyal
Comparing with Liu bang is unrealistic. It is like asking people to revolt and rebel against the PAP and taking back the wealth. Is that what you mean?