• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To the 40 yr old+ and still broke

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
只要開始永遠不嫌晚!
劉邦在40歲的時候連兵馬都沒有,
劉備在52歲的時候,仰頭問蒼天:我到底什麼時候才能成功啊?
賈伯斯在42歲的時候回蘋果接任ceo,公司負債10億美金,
成吉思汗在40歲的時候被安達背叛,兵敗如山倒,逃到小溪邊,
仼正非在43歲才開始創辦華為⋯後來他們都改變了世界!
對於有實力的人,40歲不算遲

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that is applicable centuries ago. now, u better make sure your parents open road nicely for u, and make surebu join the pappies network.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that is applicable centuries ago. now, u better make sure your parents open road nicely for u, and make surebu join the pappies network.

Marrying and fucking the right woman also does wonders, as these two man can surely testify.

svleekuan_narrowweb__300x4170.jpg
WongKanSeng-20060314.jpg

SirRichard

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much $ should a average/normal 40+ yo sinkie have ?

I would like to know too... My guess is , someone at 40 that leads an averagle lifestyle needs to have at least 750k in assets.. Someone doing better should have 1 million and aove in assets. Anyone disagree?

btw, are they many whitle collar staff earning 20k or morew? I was at mrt today and saw some young bankers dressed super immaculate.. I wonder if thats the packaging to get people to notice them?

share your input on "wealth= dressing"

cheers!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would like to know too... My guess is , someone at 40 that leads an averagle lifestyle needs to have at least 750k in assets.. Someone doing better should have 1 million and aove in assets. Anyone disagree?

btw, are they many whitle collar staff earning 20k or morew? I was at mrt today and saw some young bankers dressed super immaculate.. I wonder if thats the packaging to get people to notice them?

cheers!

Heng..your estimates makes me a normal person :smile:
wealth and dressing is totally 2 different things for the younger people. Those arty farty young bank staff (always abused the term bankers) mostly earns about 3-4.5k , dressed like very happening with happening name cards and corporate bank title (bank associates, bank exec, avp ) salary not very high one lah. I had been a banking asst mgr b4 too lol.. earn 4.3k nia and work like a dog.

Zohan

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahh..you people so rich har.. i have less than 10k only, i earn 2k per month. and i am 40s.

Like that how can i be rich har....can teach me?

Zohan

Alfrescian
Loyal

cheers!

if that is normal, that means i am in poverty.

I have nothing and only some money in bank and single.

How can i rise up and be like you?

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
只要開始永遠不嫌晚!
劉邦在40歲的時候連兵馬都沒有,
對於有實力的人,40歲不算遲

You are right mr Extremist, 40yrs old are a peak age across the board, global, and time. the experience gain through the yrs should had made you reach the stage of mental stability. don't brainwash and affected by asshole pappies ,in this place if u r 40s and no cash, no this C no that C u r not success , if u have such mentality u have lose the opportunity of being success at a v important peak point. be a real man, down and stand and move on, u will never lose , infact u gain from experience, keep on moving and fight, don't beaten dowm by the pappies cockroaches , all successful people have such mentality , I notice sinkies have low self esteem and like to look down themselves and others, break the chain and follow the correct path, to my sbf bros, fight strong !

Zohan

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right mr Extremist, 40yrs old are a peak age across the board, global, and time. the experience gain through the yrs should had made you reach the stage of mental stability. don't brainwash and affected by asshole pappies ,in this place if u r 40s and no cash, no this C no that C u r not success , if u have such mentality u have lose the opportunity of being success at a v important peak point. be a real man, down and stand and move on, u will never lose , infact u gain from experience, keep on moving and fight, don't beaten dowm by the pappies cockroaches , all successful people have such mentality , I notice sinkies have low self esteem and like to look down themselves and others, break the chain and follow the correct path, to my sbf bros, fight strong !

so it means i still got chance..hahahha..wow..i thought people like to show off their wealth here.

ThePimp

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahh..you people so rich har.. i have less than 10k only, i earn 2k per month. and i am 40s.

Like that how can i be rich har....can teach me?

I'm 28k in debt and I take home pay is 2k. I have no property to my name and I take public transport. I am 48.

I think I am fucked.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
只要開始永遠不嫌晚!
劉邦在40歲的時候連兵馬都沒有,
對於有實力的人,40歲不算遲
None of them live in Sinkapore. Hahaha

Zohan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm 28k in debt and I take home pay is 2k. I have no property to my name and I take public transport. I am 48.

I think I am fucked.

how do you get into debt when you dun own any property..no mortgage payment..

gambling?

Gluttony

Alfrescian
Loyal
dressed like very happening with happening name cards and corporate bank title (bank associates, bank exec, avp ) salary not very high one lah. I had been a banking asst mgr b4 too lol.. earn 4.3k nia and work like a dog.

Yes I had always believe don't judge its cover by the book, in fact ,a lot of them are living miserably.