• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To much Gongfu Fighting the actors all disabled & ailing fast at age Sammo Hung needs wheelchair @66yo!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN those gongfu you see in movie with sammo hung Donnie etc are not applicable in real life fightings KNN so it is not surprising whoever got wheelchair bound first as they are same as any commoners who exercise KNN

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sammo has been fat since the 1970s. They just keep him around because it is entertaining to see a fat fuck prance around with his man boobs flopping all over the place. As a fat fuck, Sammo served as a regular punching bag to real martial arts actors like Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, Donnie Yen and any muscular AMDK villian.

In his fight against Donnie Yen in the "Ip Man 2" movie, they even made fun of him by having Donnie Yen squeeze his man boob real hard at 0:15 min. Fat fuck couldn't even last 15 seconds with Donnie without getting his nipples pinched.

its no wonder they were spinning around sideways so much like a top everytime they fell and hit the table......ip man was twisting their nipples.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Enough stupid sinkies and chinks believe it to be real.

That's why after every Ip Man movies, hordes of people rush to sign up for wing chun lessons.
No need to sign up for Wing Chun lessons. Be like me, just learn from youtube can liao! I have lost count of the number of people I have whacked up and put in the hospital. :whistling: