• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To much Gongfu Fighting the actors all disabled & ailing fast at age Sammo Hung needs wheelchair @66yo!

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.sohu.com/picture/242617985

令人唏嘘!如今66岁洪金宝 出行靠轮椅

1620 115

11a5bfec319a4c14ade21ead4a4b79b3.jpeg

1/10

洪金宝,1952年出生于香港,1961年出演个人首部电影《爱的教育》。1966年进入邵氏兄弟影业并担任《大醉侠》的武术设计。来源: 电影工作者

1620 115

ecc2f4d31a8c4347bd2d388ab10a972a.jpeg

1620 115

b02147b5b8e14b54b99a649d9a76d7fe.jpeg

e72cafeca7b743f1bc68923abc5f25fd.jpeg

f2e26845f1d34327a681fdef8ba181bc.jpeg

1620 115

6b82f4534e5844be997e8d9d734891b9.jpeg

1620 115

40bdfac4b7e347b0bd3866a16026d10d.jpeg

1620 115

86d0385c4ed44fdf927e3814ab86ce23.jpeg

1620 115

d551e727294749a3b3a934e0eea50b13.jpeg

日前,有网友在街头偶遇,66岁的洪金宝一身随意打扮,戴着礼帽和墨镜,面色苍老,身材发福,出行要靠轮椅,令人唏嘘。

The previous guy was Jet Li also very Jiak Lat.

Next could be Jackie Chan, he already got so many injuries from making his action movies, bones broken and all that damages. Sure will not be very healthy.

Mohd Ali suffered many years of Parkinson.

Mike Tyson went mental, IMH will be broke by him when that happened, he can break out?

Click here for video
https://www.complex.com/sports/2014/10/mike-tyson-depression-suicide-robin-williams

Mike Tyson Talks About Depression, Suicide, and His Relationship With the Late Robin Williams
lg97b4rjznnvfwylsjos.jpg

News Editor. @cyuscavage
Oct 29, 2014
  • Tweet

Earlier today, Mike Tyson stopped by the SiriusXM Studios in New York City to make an appearance on The Howard Stern Show. And during his interview with Stern, he talked about his lifelong battles with mental illness, depression, and drug addiction. Stern also asked Tyson his thoughts on the late Robin Williams, who dealt with depression and drug addiction as well. And the former boxer revealed that he knew Williams and spoke with him somewhat frequently about their demons. He touched on his thoughts on suicide, too.
You can hear a short clip of the interview above. Sad stuff.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, too much fatty cell, when he went to geylang in 2017, the chicken in the soup also say he not well hung. so no surprise his cock got injured.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, too much fatty cell, when he went to geylang in 2017, the chicken in the soup also say he not well hung. so no surprise his cock got injured.

Yes this guy overweight also. More Jiak Lat.

Action movie imagine your 140kg ass jump fell slam everywhere. How to stay in a single piece? Pitcha lah!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Every one gets old. It's just do they age gracefully n die peacefully? Or the die invalid n without dignity?

Most will die invalid without dignity because they don't exercise or work out enough. Their muscles will waste away and they will be confined to their beds or wheelchairs or walking aids for the last 20 years of their lives.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Injuries lah.

Far too many injuries will damage you and break you down before old.

玩残!

Injuries is part & parcel of any sports , that includes martial arts. When I was young, I tried a bit of everything, Oyama karate, Judo & imitate Bruce Lee, wing chung & his stick fighting, which I have just learnt from a recent article at SCMP, it was originated in Philippines, called Eskrima. My point is, I got hit once accidentally by a sparring partner on my thighs, young, the swelling took 5 days to recover. But, as you age your recovery swing will be slow & add on CUNTFU FIGHTING...over time, you will end up on a wheel chair. They don't want to admit it...Bruce Lee may have died from too strenuous CUNT FU Fighting with Betty Tin Pei & others...he was also a notorious ROMEO also. Not enough CHI!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So is 1/2 or more of fap cabaret

FAP CABARET members have enough exercises by squeezing mangoes & plenty of dry mahjongs...don't worry they are fit...you may want to buy their health records, now they are for sale...especially the crap seller, wooden go!

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most will die invalid without dignity because they don't exercise or work out enough. Their muscles will waste away and they will be confined to their beds or wheelchairs or walking aids for the last 20 years of their lives.
That is why must implement the Soylent Green method. At least they die with dignity. I don't want to waste away n live with indignity

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is why must implement the Soylent Green method. At least they die with dignity. I don't want to waste away n live with indignity

Would you want to sign up to be recycle under the SOYLENT GREEN PROJECT ( if there was one). when it is time for you to go? or would you rather have them sneakily, recycle you to be made into food?...remember the chant " SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE"??..to die with dignity?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would you want to sign up to be recycle under the SOYLENT GREEN PROJECT ( if there was one). when it is time for you to go? or would you rather have them sneakily, recycle you to be made into food?...remember the chant " SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE"??..to die with dignity?
When I am dead I am dead. Why worry about the body?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Type 2 diabetes I suspect,he's been fat since the 90s.

Sammo has been fat since the 1970s. They just keep him around because it is entertaining to see a fat fuck prance around with his man boobs flopping all over the place. As a fat fuck, Sammo served as a regular punching bag to real martial arts actors like Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, Donnie Yen and any muscular AMDK villian.

In his fight against Donnie Yen in the "Ip Man 2" movie, they even made fun of him by having Donnie Yen squeeze his man boob real hard at 0:15 min. Fat fuck couldn't even last 15 seconds with Donnie without getting his nipples pinched.

Last edited: