• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To Dankos

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you're connected via a SG ISP and the Singapore govt is out to get you, they don't need me to provide IP addresses. All they need is to look at the logs generated by the proxy servers that every sinkie ISP uses to connect subscribers to the rest of the internet.:rolleyes:

They can also use cookies, active scripts, java etc to extract all the info they need to know. In fact, Singnet was caught out in 1999. They claimed that they were helping subscribers by tracking down trojans on their PCs. The real reason could have been far more sinister.

No method is 100% but asking me for an IP address of a member is one of the best ways of avoiding detection.:wink:

I once provided the IP 26x.223.xxx.xxx and was flabbergasted when nobody ever got back to me for more info.

Sam how much did StrongVPN pay u to peddle them? How is it compared to other VPNs?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
anyone met tonychat before? i want to chio him 1 on 1.

What makes you think that you are fit enough to meet someone who has been unsinkified.

Why would anyone wanna meet someone who need to pay to dig deeper to be a coward. It is an insult of being a human being.

Last edited:

Taishi Ci

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why would anyone wanna meet someone who need to pay to dig deeper to be a coward. It is an insult of being a human being.

tonychat_1.jpg

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is because some regular PAP losers here purposely hijack this thread, i wonder why is there a need to hide, Your CPF??? wahhahaha

Fuck u cb kia tonychat!!

Yingluck is going to be the next pm. U will forever be condemned to pimping your thai ladyboy prostitute wife.

Hahaha.

Fuck u.

criminalz

Geesh...ip address can tracked???!!! wah lau, my nick is high risk...

Anyway, no offence to anyone, but this thread is quite enjoyable. Damn, i stuck too long in the sex forum...

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Char_Azn, i cant believe anyone will write a blog about PAP. Man, dude lose some weight and get a life.

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/f0MWK25c-Yg?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/f0MWK25c-Yg?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Watch Char_Azn Skydive! :eek::eek::eek:

Last edited: