• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To Dankos

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
tua pui kia ..you not sporting lah ...you want me to lose all my tickets sale is it ?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It goes to show that there are such a thing as a bold donkey and not just obstinate. I wish Sam had not busted his fantasy as many were watching this B movie unfolding. Imagine people throwing themselves at his feet, offering to be reported to the Police. So many good advices and some very sincere and he still can't get it. This is where euthanasia would be the right approach.
Scroo, perhaps sam does'nt want to tread in dangerous waters but once someone puts his stand across, please don't sit on the fence and be hald pregnant. Simple yes or no would suffice.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ok tua pui kai ..if you make a special guest appearance before the actucal screening ..i give you 11points ..on anot :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/W-CXwgifA4U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5yinHquSqzY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well said sifu my brother in christ
god love you.amen

JesusLovesYouCunt.jpg

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok stop spamming photos of Christianity. If u wan, I can show u another pic.

After I show Ivebert.....

ppyso.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ok stop spamming photos of Christianity. If u wan, I can show u another pic.

After I show Ivebert.....

ppyso.jpg

wow..you also come in already hor ...too bad Iverbert not here ..you put him in cage again ? btw , jesus also your idol ? :wink:

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope. I am my own idol. Just that you guys are making me scroll past pics which are not funny.

longbow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Char_Azn - you are childish.

1) Do not put anything on the blog that you do not want others to see. Because, once there it is fair game. What you did was plain silly
2) This whole threat of having someone's IP address sounds like some ministers. Sam is not going to release any IP address because it is bad for business.
3) MIW got no time to go track down some comment on the net. If they are not going after the numerous LKY is a XXXX here on this forum why would they entertain you
4) So far Dankos has not made any threats. He merely pointed out the info you put on the internet. In a way you are lucky because some really nefarous chap might have gotten that info. I am sure you have changed phone number and remove all offending info since but as you know, once you put it on the net it remains there forever.
5) As for Dankos comments on your physical appearance - just ignore lah. It is just his POV. if your friends/gf like you why worry and what Dankos said. Everyone is entitled to his opinion - isn't that what anon forums are about?
6) My suggestion is for you to not use Char_Azn as a nick in any internet forum and come back as something else.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>2) This whole threat of having someone's IP address sounds like some ministers. Sam is not going to release any IP address because it is bad for business.<<

Sam already did. Just go look at the earlier postings by Ah Bui Char_Azn.