• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To all Other countries, Please invade Sinkapore

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
japan respect human rights?

sure - they cut off peoples' heads, they set up Unit 731 to cut up people for fun...

That is history!! still living in caveman age?, To be a real first world, the country need to have real democracy.

Maybe sinkie dun deserve a first world country, ask china lah..

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is history!! still living in caveman age?, To be a real first world, the country need to have real democracy.

Maybe sinkie dun deserve a first world country, ask china lah..
no need to...i look at Thailand enough liao.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I know my history, thank you.

I know they stood up against the British, they stood up against the communists. Not unlike the Thais - they elect their government and they go against it and even the own King instigate against the same government - what a joke.

The thais know how to take care of their own country. THey know a sinkie when they see one so they make an effort to remove a sinkie.

Compare to a sinkaporeans, they allow the govt to screw them and still complain here and there and dunno where the problem lies.

If sinkie dunno how to take care of their own country, then pls dun belong to one.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
japan respect human rights?

sure - they cut off peoples' heads, they set up Unit 731 to cut up people for fun...

that's the old japan under the imperial rule.

the new japan follows the US constitution.

but still if you get arrested by the police in Japan, you sure kena whacked very badly, to force a confession.

i dunno, maybe it's asian culture..many of whom believed in idols and false gods.

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that's the old japan under the imperial rule.

the new japan follows the US constitution.

but still if you get arrested by the police in Japan, you sure kena whacked very badly.

i dunno, maybe it's asian culture..many of whom believed in idols and false gods.
there is still a faction in Japan that still harbor hope of militarism. Look at how many prime ministers go visit the stupid shrine. Look at how they refuse to acknowledge their brutal history by deleting mention of it in their textbooks.

Germany, the aggressor in WW2 has moved on and has integrated back into Europe. Japan is still, very much anti-foreigners.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The thais know how to take care of their own country. THey know a sinkie when they see one so they make an effort to remove a sinkie.

Compare to a sinkaporeans, they allow the govt to screw them and still complain here and there and dunno where the problem lies.

If sinkie dunno how to take care of their own country, then pls dun belong to one.
if so, why are so many Thai girls ending up as prostitutes, many Thai men as construction workers?

I will give one credit to the Thais though, although they are now protesting against the government etc, they remain fiercely loyal to Thailand- which is why, throughout Thailand's history, they were never invaded.

Which is the point here - I admit that our government may not be perfect but that does not mean I want to be ruled by another country.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ermany, the aggressor in WW2 has moved on and has integrated back into Europe. Japan is still, very much anti-foreigners.

Japanese are ones, like Thais, who knows how to take care of their own country,. The people will protest and fight for their rights and see anything that is wrong with the govt, they will remove it.

Sinkies are no match to them and pls dun match them, it will be an insult to them.

Sinkies dun even know where to problem lies, and read the sinkieTimes daily to brainwash themselves, finally only know how to complain to the one who is screwing them. HAHAH

It is a waste for a sinkie to have a country, pls, any foreign powers , come and take over.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Japanese are ones, like Thais, who knows how to take care of their own country,. The people will protest and fight for their rights and see anything that is wrong with the govt, they will remove it.

Sinkies are no match to them and pls dun match them, it will be an insult to them.

Sinkies dun even know where to problem lies, and read the sinkieTimes daily to brainwash themselves, finally only know how to complain to the one who is screwing them. HAHAH

It is a waste for a sinkie to have a country, pls, any foreign powers , come and take over.
if you are trying to be 吴三桂 - you got to try harder.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah... Japan not free to invade useless singapore anymore lah. Japan rather focus on their own welfare and economy for their own citizen.

Japan worth so much more than Singapore afterall.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I dun have to try to be anything. IN short, sinkies are a joke. They dun deserve to have any land of their own.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Aiyah... Japan not free to invade useless singapore anymore lah. Japan rather focus on their own welfare and economy for their own citizen.

Japan worth so much more than Singapore afterall.

Exactly... so the most likely one is Malaysia. I dun mind they come and invade, at least with a culture mixed, sinkieness will be removed.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Exactly... so the most likely one is Malaysia. I dun mind they come and invade, at least with a culture mixed, sinkieness will be removed.
haha...even if we die, we will flatten the whole of peninsula malaysia before we go down.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You to decide? you cannot even take care of your own country.

I hope those foreign powers read this thread and then make decision to attack.

I am sure there are many who is more than willing to offer this sinkieland to them with the return of removing the PAP from the govt since sinkies dunno how to do that.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You to decide? you cannot even take care of your own country.

I hope those foreign powers read this thread and then make decision to attack.

I am sure there are many who is more than willing to offer this sinkieland to them with the return of removing the PAP from the govt since sinkies dunno how to do that.
if a country decides to invade another country just by reading a post in the forum, the leader ought to have his head checked.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dun have to try to be anything. IN short, sinkies are a joke. They dun deserve to have any land of their own.

Hmm.... this one I must correct you, Sinkie dont own any land, it is Fucker LEE KUAN YEW who own it. :biggrin:

Singaporean stop dreaming if you think still have rights over land. :biggrin::biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
f a country decides to invade another country just by reading a post in the forum, the leader ought to have his head checked.

Act patriotic har, but being patriotic, you need balls leh, you have meh?

Americans now go anywhere will shout obama to show their patriotism, they are not afraid to show that even in a foreign country. They got balls. And USA hold protest daily in different places if human rights is violated, that need balls too.

That is also call taking care of their own country and welfare.

What sinkie do? Only complain and balless to do anything. wah lou.. even typing this i feel a sense of shame for sinkies, please give up your country to others.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Hmm.... this one I must correct you, Sinkie dont own any land, it is Fucker LEE KUAN YEW who own it. :biggrin:

Singaporean stop dreaming if you think still have rights over land. :biggrin::biggrin:

The useless sinkies allow one person to own it so they dun deserve to have a country of their own as they dunno how to take care of it.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Act patriotic har, but being patriotic, you need balls leh, you have meh?

Americans now go anywhere will shout obama to show their patriotism, they are not afraid to show that even in a foreign country. They got balls. And USA hold protest daily in different places if human rights is violated, that need balls too.

That is also call taking care of their own country and welfare.

What sinkie do? Only complain and balless to do anything. wah lou.. even typing this i feel a sense of shame for sinkies, please give up your country to others.
Please, the human rights record of USA is not much better off. Just wait and see if Obama can survive till end of his term then say.

Patriotism is not shown by shouting or waving flags. You demonstrate your patriotism when it is needed, when you defend your country with your blood and life in times of need.

No need to feel ashamed for singaporeans, cos you are not one...I don't feel ashamed, and I don't need you to feel ashamed. But if you or your country wants to invade Singapore, you will feel sorry.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Patriotism is not shown by shouting or waving flags. You demonstrate your patriotism when it is needed, when you defend your country with your blood and life in times of need.

Yeah i know, showing patriotism using your balls that is holding on your hands after it is cut off. The sinkie way..

BTW you forget this part "And USA hold protest daily in different places if human rights is violated, that need balls too."

YOu think the AMericans will not defend their country with blood? The Thais will do that too. What happen now is your own pple dun even know how to take care of your own welfare.. YOu call that being patriotic and loyal? IF you are loyal, then do something for your people and throw the PAP out and stop being balless.

THe loyalty isn't only for protecting your country, it is also about taking care for the welfare of people and the country. YOu call that taking care when the whole lot of you sinkies are practically balless in everything, just give up and welcome the invaders with open arms and open machine guns.

Better still, prepare a buffet meal at the border for them and after having a good meal, show them the way in to invade.

Last edited: