• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TKL: "Many supporters abandoned me"

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
21263497%20-%2028_08_2011%20-%20HTPRES28.jpg

Mr Tan Kin Lian says Yahoo poll may have affected his chances in election.

He had high hopes of winning, or at the very least, getting second place in the Presidential Election.

But Mr Tan Kin Lian, 63, ended up with less than 5 per cent of votes.

In a Facebook note posted yesterday, Mr Tan called the results “shocking” and wondered if voters were swayed by the perception that he was the “weakest link”.

Read the full report in Monday's edition (Aug 29) of The New Paper.

21275034.1%20%2821275271%29%20-%2028_08_2011%20-%20jlpres29.jpg

Then Mr. Tan, sue Yahoo.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then Mr. Tan, sue Yahoo.

The correct answer for Paramount leader Tan Kin Lian is that his ego is too high up and his IQ is way too low to comprehend.

His fengshui master already told him that he believe in sweettalk too much. So much for moving out of Bright Hill Condo.

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
How do I know that? I supervised agency and compiled Annual Report and Account for the funds. Not all clients are ignorant angels and not all agents are greedy devils.

Sure, yields for traditional endowment and whole life plans are falling. 6.5% pa are not sustainable. But investment funds can never be the answer. The risks rewards is totally stacked against the policy holder. Used to download CPFIS funds report cards by S&P and find few if any stellar funds run by insurance companies. I recalled an NTU professional who became totally crestfallen after realizing he already signed and paid a huge premium crap shoot fund with AIA. Like Jack and the bean stalk fairytale, sold his family cow and got a bunch of beans for it.

TKL was in a large auditorium pushing for investment products. The smarter agents question its premise and loudly muttered they won't sell such poisoned goods for people with their life savings. TKL should know better sitting at the helm at that time. Is he now claiming that he was naive then?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
The correct answer for Paramount leader Tan Kin Lian is that his ego is too high up and his IQ is way too low to comprehend.

His fengshui master already told him that he believe in sweettalk too much. So much for moving out of Bright Hill Condo.

He got Fengshui meh?

More like Sia Suay