• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TKL has a WARNING for Scroobal.....

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scroobal, dont pray pray hor... imagine the Singapore President suing u.....and with GMS advising him, u stand no chance of defending urself hor....

262tanm.jpg

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
TKL doesnt know who scroobal really is. what he is doing is issuing a open threat to all who want to speak against hom. In fact, this warning itself is towards those in PAP who knows him but is at a disadvantage if certain information is leaked to the open by an actual person.

Its a calculated move. However, this is a move, very much similar to what PAP would do and hence, this could backfire on TKL, as an example of a man who is too insinceere tgo be trusted.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've read the article and am under the impression that TKL is referring to Scroobal and TKL knows who Scroobal is. The article includes descriptive details (but not names) of ex-colleages and ex-associates contacted or notified directly or through t3rd parties.

MightyMouse

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've read the article and am under the impression that TKL is referring to Scroobal and TKL knows who Scroobal is. The article includes descriptive details (but not names) of ex-colleages and ex-associates contacted or notified directly or through t3rd parties.

My reading is that its not directed at Scroobal. It is referring to another poster who raised issue on his conduct at work and improper behaviour with female subordinates. He has made reference to these smears and knows the identity of the person (disgruntled boyfriend of former female employee).

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
yup...100% correct...

but still makes TKL look like a wanker...
My reading is that its not directed at Scroobal. It is referring to another poster who raised issue on his conduct at work and improper behaviour with female subordinates. He has made reference to these smears and knows the identity of the person (disgruntled boyfriend of former female employee).

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think that your reading should be more correct as obviously you've read more widely and know more. I don't read too much nowadays, came across the ariticle by chance and was under the impression that Scroobal was the perceived offending party.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
OK, lets be honest. TKL is not in an advantaged position in this EP race. He's up against a previously PAP-linked giant. And a disgruntled ex-PAP. Both have huge support bases, having cultivated support in their many years of party service. In the front line and in the lime light. For TKL, he does not have that opportunity, save for the mini-bond episode. Yes, he seems to be the only candidate drawing the most flak, but I will still vote for him. As long as he remain a thorn in the side of the PAP, I am happy. As long as he speaks up against the gahmen and be heard, I am happy, regardless of whether its a personal thing or a public issue. I have enough of PAP-linked pple being our president. OTC was great, but the gahmen machinery wore him down, stone-walled him. The same will probably happen to TCB if he becomes president. I can picture him being another OTC. Only TKL has the tenacity, determination, and energy to go the full distance and keep at it. As for TT, if he becomes president......it will be busy as usual. So, why are bros here slamming TKL, don't we want change?

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OK, lets be honest. TKL is not in an advantaged position in this EP race. He's up against a previously PAP-linked giant. And a disgruntled ex-PAP. Both have huge support bases, having cultivated support in their many years of party service. In the front line and in the lime light. For TKL, he does not have that opportunity, save for the mini-bond episode. Yes, he seems to be the only candidate drawing the most flak, but I will still vote for him. As long as he remain a thorn in the side of the PAP, I am happy. As long as he speaks up against the gahmen and be heard, I am happy, regardless of whether its a personal thing or a public issue. I have enough of PAP-linked pple being our president. OTC was great, but the gahmen machinery wore him down, stone-walled him. The same will probably happen to TCB if he becomes president. I can picture him being another OTC. Only TKL has the tenacity, determination, and energy to go the full distance and keep at it. As for TT, if he becomes president......it will be busy as usual. So, why are bros here slamming TKL, don't we want change?

You have lionised TKL by saying he has been a thorn in the side of the PAP (see highlighted phrase).

Please explain to us in what way has he been a thorn in the side of the PAP? Has he been an obstacle or a nuisance to the PAP? Did he persuade or swayed certain unjust decisions that were detrimental to the populace in the past? Please elaborate and provide instances as to my knowledge TKL has achieve zilch apart from the mini-bonds saga.

Likewise please provide instances where he had spoken against the gahmen in the past, or was your statement wishful thinking that is what he will do as our EP?

Thirdly, you have characterised TKL as a person who has tenacity and determination. Perhaps you can provide examples when he has shown how tenacious and determined he was? Without any substantiation, we are unable to gauge the measure of the man, whom you have elevated to be larger than life.

You have impressed upon us that this man deserved to be our EP. Making general statements that he did this and that and what makes him so wonderful is your personal opinion about him. You need to do better than that as opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
what is yr basis for saying this?...

. I have enough of PAP-linked pple being our president. OTC was great, but the gahmen machinery wore him down, stone-walled him. The same will probably happen to TCB if he becomes president. I can picture him being another OTC. Only TKL has the tenacity, determination, and energy to go the full distance and keep at it. As for TT, if he becomes president......it will be busy as usual. So, why are bros here slamming TKL, don't we want change?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
strange behaviour and outburst weird reaction!

how cum tan k l need donations when he got money to sue?

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tan Kin Lian
I like to ask my supporters to counter smears and negative comments by posting the facts that are found in my statements in www.easyapps.sg/tklep or just by telling them the positive points that you know about me. If someone said anything negative that s not true to my character (based on those who know me), just give a honest reply.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Scroobal, dont pray pray hor... imagine the Singapore President suing u.....and with GMS advising him, u stand no chance of defending urself hor....

262tanm.jpg

Keep it up TKL. You lose credibility. And the people will be shocked once Scroobal is revealed and TKL may really wish he never did so.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy has real problem with managing his profile. His efforts to erase his past with the PAP by downplaying his various roles he held with it goes towards addressing his own integrity. He has repeatedly made claims of his independence, repeatedly highlighted the association of the other candidates with PAP shows how dishonest he is.

When I first revealed his past, I did not use the term dishonest but his pattern of behaviour does indicate it. The Straits Times will never reveal or highlight the political importance of such roles of Branch Secretary or the Chairman of the Citizens Consultative Committee and this chap had capitalised on it.

He was one of very first cadre members of the party, a position he held for 30 years until one year after his retirement. You can only become a cadre in the early years if you are trusted and regarded as a party inner and not merely a follower as they select the all powerful CEC.

Get this - he was a PAP member and a PAP cadre member long before Tony Tan and Tan Cheng Bock became a member and pulled up their first pair of White pants as an adult. He has also being a member of the PAP for a longer period than both of them.

How he is now claiming to be an independent and pretends no association with the PAP is beyond me. Despite making some passing remark of the PAP, he has never revealed the intnal abuse of the PAP such
- use of the tax payer funded grassroots organisation to further the cause of the PAP
- does not reveal how grassroots are used by the PAP to campaign for them
- never revealed hoe many cadres are there or who they are despite the first question raised by someone in his own blog by asking the person who raised the question to ask an appropriate question
- never revealed anything at all about the PAP except that he felt their values have changed.

The other two candidates like many MPs were asked to join after being offered a slot as a candidate for the Parliament. He however volunteered to join as a member.

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tan Kin Lian
I like to ask my supporters to counter smears and negative comments by posting the facts that are found in my statements in www.easyapps.sg/tklep or just by telling them the positive points that you know about me. If someone said anything negative that s not true to my character (based on those who know me), just give a honest reply.

Interesting non-obvious method (to many Netizens, including those here) to track Netizen IP address (easyapps.sg is owned by TKL)... while the facebook method is slightly too obvious.

Thread carefully* fellows... esp. scroobal.

* am referring to leaving your IP address with TKL by visiting easyapps.sg

jw5

Loyal
and pulled up their first pair of White pants as an adult.

This is a smear!
How do you know TKL was a pap member before TT and TCB pulled up their first pair of White pants as an adult?
TCB was an RI boy, surely he must have kept his white pants and wore them when he became an adult? :biggrin:

If it was a head-to-head contest between TT and TKL, I would vote for TT, because of the following reasons:

1. TT would probably never mention Tang Liang Hong's name.
2. TT would probably never ask supporters or detractors in a public forum to e-mail him.
3. TT collected his own nomination forms.
4. TT has never asked for a pre-election petition.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scrooballs, listen,

Over the past 30 year Singapore, like any under developed countries, has had their good times and everyone benefits from the peace, growth and development of the country. We all have a good shares of the fruits.

Now that the trees (GIC, TH) has grown many many fruits, the people want accountability how many fruits are there and where are the fruits now? So at this point, people are looking for ex-PAP or non-PAP to be the peoples' choice EP to check the fruits.

Be more focus on the fruits as we see there is not many fruit checkers to choose from and let's find a alternative solution EP that will check the fruits and report to the people.

This guy has real problem with managing his profile. His efforts to erase his past with the PAP by downplaying his various roles he held with it goes towards addressing his own integrity. He has repeatedly made claims of his independence, repeatedly highlighted the association of the other candidates with PAP shows how dishonest he is.

When I first revealed his past, I did not use the term dishonest but his pattern of behaviour does indicate it. The Straits Times will never reveal or highlight the political importance of such roles of Branch Secretary or the Chairman of the Citizens Consultative Committee and this chap had capitalised on it.

He was one of very first cadre members of the party, a position he held for 30 years until one year after his retirement. You can only become a cadre in the early years if you are trusted and regarded as a party inner and not merely a follower as they select the all powerful CEC.

Get this - he was a PAP member and a PAP cadre member long before Tony Tan and Tan Cheng Bock became a member and pulled up their first pair of White pants as an adult. He has also being a member of the PAP for a longer period than both of them.

How he is now claiming to be an independent and pretends no association with the PAP is beyond me. Despite making some passing remark of the PAP, he has never revealed the intnal abuse of the PAP such
- use of the tax payer funded grassroots organisation to further the cause of the PAP
- does not reveal how grassroots are used by the PAP to campaign for them
- never revealed hoe many cadres are there or who they are despite the first question raised by someone in his own blog by asking the person who raised the question to ask an appropriate question
- never revealed anything at all about the PAP except that he felt their values have changed.

The other two candidates like many MPs were asked to join after being offered a slot as a candidate for the Parliament. He however volunteered to join as a member.