• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Titties and long nipples

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fancy this. We're discussing about the brotherhood in a thread titled "titties and long nipples". :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
This must be a joke. This is a Tits thread...Lol :biggrin:
lol-smiley-face-png.40588

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
OK Heng ah! Glad to know he's still around :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Just recalling the days as a young boy and my dad would entrust me to Brother EJ and the latter would drive me around all the way to Saint Francis Xavier Major Seminary in Old Punngol area ... The playful man would always try to cheer me up by driving in a zig zag way when there aren't any cars on the road, light up a ciggee and joke about life. Lol :biggrin:

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Just recalling the days as a young boy and my dad would entrust me to Brother EJ and the latter would drive me around all the way to Saint Francis Xavier Major Seminary in Old Punngol area ... The playful man would always try to cheer me up by driving in a zig zag way when there aren't any cars on the road, light up a ciggee and joke about life. Lol :biggrin:
That's at Punggol 17 Ave, the other one is at Kangar, Upper Serangoon. I remember EJ as stern but friendly most of the time. I have seen recent photos of him. He still has that smile.

Last edited:

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are talking about a priest showing favours to a young boy right? Do you need to go to the police?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe I should just keep posting the words Ginfreely Siaolang and let Google pick up until it becomes a hot phrase. Lol :biggrin:
So shameless ownself harassing me with malicious lies say I siaolang. Mother no teach ? Nonya baba mother no teach? Your priest no teach you not to tell malicious lies of others?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Ginfreely is NOT a VIRGIN !!! Google Exclusive !!!

Ginfreely is NOT a VIRGIN !!! Google Exclusive !!
!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ginfreely is NOT a VIRGIN !!! Google Exclusive !!
!
Tell malicious lies of me to win then talk about priest. So shameless Malaysian dogs indeed.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Hello siow chee, if I am so holy I would have joined the priesthood ok? Btw, how was biz last night?
I doubt she will get repeat customers ... Imagine the client doing with her half way and she starts shouting phua jibye here and there! The client probably wondering what has just happened...!Lol :biggrin: