• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tiongkok try to divert covid responsibility attention by harassing TW

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
That was some fancy democracy the soviets had, where only one communist party was permitted by their law. No wonder it collapsed in 1991 and was broken up. The same fate could be awaiting chinkland.

Asian or not, it doesn't matter. People generally prefer freedom to oppression. If the country is prosperous, perhaps some oppression could be tolerated. If not, there will be an uprising. Yes yes, please don't scare me to death with a thesis. My brain processing power cannot handle it, I will crash...and die. Thank you in advance.:biggrin:

amdk brand of democracy is also not that ideal, am sure u can see the overwhelming shits they having, but wat u said is correct, at the end of the day, watever form of govt, dictatoria or democracy, if the ppl are not contented, their discontentment will be made known, as clearly seen in the case of dotard and uk brexit shit state

Tarkett

Alfrescian
Loyal
amdk brand of democracy is also not that ideal, am sure u can see the overwhelming shits they having, but wat u said is correct, at the end of the day, watever form of govt, dictatoria or democracy, if the ppl are not contented, their discontentment will be made known, as clearly seen in the case of dotard and uk brexit shit state
Usless old fart dick head.
But anyway thanks for showing how rude tiongs ppl are.
Last word if not happy with a singaporean words.
Fuvk back to china.

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Impossible lah..
If u see in real life u sure pee in pants.
Tell u abit first. Then ingore u this irritating poodle.
I train in mma and is gym regulars.
Not i look down on u.
I train for a reason, Always ready for little puusies like u.
Go run 10 km below 70 mins then come.
Dont waste time.

deleted

Last edited:

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Impossible lah..
If u see in real life u sure pee in pants.
Tell u abit first. Then ingore u this irritating poodle.
I train in mma and is gym regulars.
Not i look down on u.
I train for a reason, Always ready for little puusies like u.
Go run 10 km below 70 mins then come.
Dont waste time.

deleted

Last edited:

Tarkett

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese tourists warned over bad behaviour overseas
China's deputy PM says tourists spitting, speaking loudly and other 'uncivilised behaviour' is damaging country's reputation
猪狗不如

Tarkett

Alfrescian
Loyal
While tour operators and department stores from New York to Paris court Chinese visitors to boost their coffers, one of the country's top leaders has warned that ill-behaved tourists are damaging the national image.
Wang Yang, one of China's four deputy prime ministers, said that while other countries had welcomed Chinese tourism, the quality of some travellers was not high.
He said: "They speak loudly in public, carve characters on tourist attractions, cross the road when the traffic lights are still red, spit anywhere and [carry out] some other uncivilised behaviour. It damages the image of the Chinese people and has a very bad impact."

Tarkett

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indian, Chinese soldiers clash again along LAC; 20 PLA soldiers injured
some Chinese soldiers tried to move into the Indian territory. The exact area where the clash took place is not confirmed. The situation at the point of clash, however, is now said to be stable but tense.
BusinessToday.In | Monday, January 25, 2021 |

Tarkett

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese army is said to have suffered yet another setback in its attempt to alter the status quo along the Line of Actual Control at the hands of Indian army soldiers last week. Sources confirm that some Chinese soldiers tried to move into the Indian territory. They were challenged by Indian soldiers and a clash ensued. Despite the hostile weather conditions, the Indian soldiers pushed the Chinese back, India Today reported. In the brawl, 20 odd Chinese suffered injuries, while 4 Indian soldiers also sustained injuries. The exact area where the clash took place is not confirmed. The situation at the point of clash, however, is now said to be stable but tense.

Meanwhile, both the armies also held another round of Corps Commander-level talks on Sunday, with an aim to move forward on disengagement of troops from all friction points in eastern Ladakh, news agency PTI reported. The ninth round of high-level military talks began at around 10 am at Moldo border point on the Chinese side of the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in eastern Ladakh.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taiwan expelled thousands of Chinese dredgers from its waters
by The Online Citizen
25/01/2021
in Asia, International, Politics
Reading Time: 3min read
Taiwan expelled thousands of Chinese dredgers from its waters
Taiwan's coastguard on Monday told AFP it recorded a huge spike in Chinese vessels illegally entering its waters to dredge sand (Source: AFP/File).

by Amber Wang
Taiwan expelled nearly 4,000 Chinese vessels illegally dredging sand from its waters in 2020, authorities said Monday, a more than six-fold increase on the year before as Beijing seeks to heap pressure on the democratic island.
China has taken an increasingly belligerent tone towards Taiwan under President Xi Jinping — especially over the last twelve months with Beijing’s jets and bombers buzzing the island at a record rate.
But the waters surrounding Taiwan have become another hot zone.
Taiwan’s coastguard on Monday told AFP it recorded a huge spike in Chinese sand dredgers illegally entering its waters.
Up to November last year, it expelled 3,969 vessels, compared to 600 in 2019 and 71 in 2018.
China’s leaders view Taiwan as their territory and have vowed one day to seize it, by force if necessary.
It has increased economic and diplomatic pressure since Taiwanese President Tsai Ing-wen took office in 2016, as she rejects the idea that the island is part of “one China”.
Chinese jets made a record 380 incursions into Taiwan’s air defence identification zone (ADIZ) last year as analysts warned tensions were at their highest since the mid-1990s.
Beijing was infuriated by Taipei’s dramatically warming relations with Washington under former president Donald Trump who used the island as leverage as he feuded with China on a host of issues.
After the inauguration of US President Joe Biden last week — to which Taipei’s de facto ambassador was invited — Beijing sent a fleet of jets and bombers into the ADIZ on both Saturday and Sunday.

That sparked the first statement on Taiwan from the Biden administration as it warned against China’s “attempts to intimidate” the island would not upset Washington’s “rock-solid” to an xx ally xx.
The same day a US aircraft carrier group sailed into the South China Sea on a “freedom of navigation” exercise.
‘Grey zone’
China has long used civilian boats — backed by the coastguard — to press its territorial claims in disputed waters and harass neighbouring vessels in what analysts have dubbed “grey zone” tactics.
In the South China Sea, fishing boats and dredgers were used as Beijing took and then built military installations on atolls and islands across the heavily contested waters.
Taiwan’s Matsu Islands, which lie just some 20 kilometres from the Chinese mainland, have been a frequent flashpoint for Chinese dredgers.
In late October, more than 100 were counted off the islands over two days.
Taiwan’s coastguard said it expelled more than 500 vessels up to November last year compared to 91 in 2019 and none in 2018.
Lii Wen, the director of the ruling Democratic Progressive Party’s chapter on the Matsu islands, said China “is exerting pressure with non-military means and we should cautiously respond through legal institutions and law enforcement”.
“Illegal dredging can pose non-traditional security threats to Taiwan by causing economic and environmental damages as well as civilian conflicts,” he told AFP.
Taiwan’s parliament last month passed tougher law amendments to impose a maximum jail term of seven years and a fine of Tw$100 million ($3.56 million) on illegal sand and gravel excavation in coastal waters.
– AFP

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Bro @glockman don't let commie pussies cats distract u.
We are after all only normal human beings.
Commie are dog.
I wouldn't go so far lah. I have no issue with tiongs in general on a superficial level. It's their CCP politburo and Xi who are steering the world into dangerous waters. I wonder why can't the world have lasting peace. Now we have those islamic terrorists and the CCP waging war based on religion and political ideology respectively.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Too much freedom, there are problems. Too little or no freedom, there are also problems. I think better bring back the dinosaurs and let reptiles rule the world. Mammals are making a mess of it all.

Tarkett

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wouldn't go so far lah. I have no issue with tiongs in general on a superficial level. It's their CCP politburo and Xi who are steering the world into dangerous waters. I wonder why can't the world have lasting peace. Now we have those islamic terrorists and the CCP waging war based on religion and political ideology respectively.
Same as u .
Our lives are being disrupted by this pandemic