• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tiong nurse got caught fucking doctor, begs cuckhold hubby let him go.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nurses work shifts, irregular hours. And they work in a depressing environment where death and disease can be found.

Naturally, they will seek the most readily available dick for comfort. It's convenient.

Even better if that's from a alpha male doctor.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't understand ... why take the risk. Whore houses aplenty. I guess it is the exitement.

If the person is single and nobody, guess it is ok. If married and sucessful ... wtf.

Race and IQ

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't understand ... why take the risk. Whore houses aplenty. I guess it is the exitement.

If the person is single and nobody, guess it is ok. If married and sucessful ... wtf.

Race and IQ

Nurse fucks doctor. Mixing work and play, business with pleasure. More convenient for shift work. More common topics of conversation. The delicious exciting feeling of cuckolding some guy.

A whore cannot provide that. A whore is just a transactional piece of disposable meat.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nurse fucks doctor. Mixing work and play, business with pleasure. More convenient for shift work. More common topics of conversation. The delicious exciting feeling of cuckolding some guy.

A whore cannot provide that. A whore is just a transactional piece of disposable meat.
That's pretty normal in Singapore hospitals too. Knew of some cases.