• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tiong-Cock national EV car BYD = Burn You Dead.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BYD... remember those free cheap masks the PAP govt (Temasek Foundation) had given to Sinkies during the height of the scamdemic? :biggrin:

https://www.temasekfoundation.org.s...-masks-and-n95-masks-for-singapore-households

staymasked-5-2.jpg

mi_freemasks_170821.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chicon land has more expertise in building EVs than even the Europeans
Thats because china dominated liithium ion battery production. Even japanese competitors like panasonic and yuasa cannot compete on price.
First tesla models built in the US uses Panasonic batteries. But now, i think its CATL.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats because china dominated liithium ion battery production. Even japanese competitors like panasonic and yuasa cannot compete on price.
First tesla models built in the US uses Panasonic batteries. But now, i think its CATL.
So if want an ev.. Have to buy a chicon one. N lithium might be replace with sodium...n the yanks are going into lithium production like no tomorrow

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are seeing start of tech disruption, sure will have accidents la. Go search how many accident with first ford cars

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another popular EV is MG...and at this stage I have to admit the tiongs have more experience with EVs than even the krauts. N Tesla is way over priced n have it's issues too. N if ChiCon land so bad etc, why did Elon built his fucktory in Shanghai. By doing it he further established the supply chain for the ChiCons...Elon is also another globalists asshole

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
A brand new byd EV you can get in china for $15k. That is already cheap ICE territory. Cars made for the masses.