• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tiong-Cock national EV car BYD = Burn You Dead.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
I reckon it's a good time to start a business supplying fire extinguishers!:biggrin:
worse, if your condo estate starts to install EV charging bay near your unit. I heard of a project with issues with ground floor residents because of the background noise that newly-installed EV charging bay creates, when in use.

Avoid buying units near EV charging bays.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
All electric car battery is a walking time bomb. With hotter summers coming, more cases soon

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
worse, if your condo estate starts to install EV charging bay near your unit. I heard of a project with issues with ground floor residents because of the background noise that newly-installed EV charging bay creates, when in use.

You can hear the Blue electric.car 50m away. Super noisy car :biggrin:

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can hear the Blue electric.car 50m away. Super noisy car :biggrin:
you meant when charging? They are usually charged at multi-storey carparks, so not so bad. Many condos now try to find space for EV charging (due to wiring and billing issues) and locate them all over the estate.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
you meant when charging? They are usually charged at multi-storey carparks, so not so bad. Many condos now try to find space for EV charging (due to wiring and billing issues) and locate them all over the estate.
Nope. I meant when they are on the move.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

I understand charging bays are almost always located in the basement carpark. A few lots are allocated for this purpose.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
BYD outsells tesla in china by 2 to 1. Almost a million byd sold in 2022. 20%of EV market share.byd sold 1000 units in just three months in jiu hu.not. bad for a unknown brand.