• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tin Pei Ling the Margret Tatcher of Singapore?

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to even compare? A supernova vs a candle. The only thing in common is Maggie was the Handbag lady and it was a figurative label. For Tin tin, the handbag she had, she had to show it off, so became an infantile act of immaturity. She's a joke.

Last edited:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not at all. There are some aspects of the PAP that I can't stand and this is one of them. Just because I'm a PAP loyalist does not mean that I agree with everything they do.

Well said. I have added your point; I agreed too.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
She has no other work ...what else can she do? She needs a few publicity stunts to show that she is god's gift the PAP.

It'll be interesting to see if this "do gooder" style that she is exhibiting will strike a chord with voters.
It just might, you never know, sinkies have proven time and again to be quite easily hoodwinked.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you ask the northern Brits, Margaret Thatcher was already an insult unto herself. The Iron Lady can rust in peace. :biggrin:

Ding Dong!

THE Falkland Islands would still be under control of Argentina if it wasn't for the 'courage' of Margaret Thatcher, according to Sir Menzies Campbell.

margaret-thatcher_zps7059bbd6.jpg

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
only if there is a gas chamber type system for elderly to go pass peacefully to the heavenly palace it will saves the tax payers chap go cheng on TPL for doing nothing.

Living to 60 is 满 and any longer would be 弱. Living too long is a curse and bad karma.

Not at all. There are some aspects of the PAP that I can't stand and this is one of them. Just because I'm a PAP loyalist does not mean that I agree with everything they do.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Absolutely agree. I wonder what kind of gullible Singaporeans believes in this distribe.

Well you have voted them in for 40 over years.

And the last I saw was that, even with a cheating voting system of using GRCs, they still got a consolidated 60.1% win.

So shut the fuck up and move on to other topics unless you Sinkie can prove me wrong come 2016!

Which is so unlikely given the fact that you are so SINKIFIED that without the PAP, you are just a toddler deprived of the 'comfort toys', that you need to move on in life!

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the PAP was as good as it makes itself out to be, these sorts of cases would not have occurred in the first place. :rolleyes:

This genre of propaganda nauseates me no end. The fact that they use the misfortune of others to further their political ambitions makes it all the more disgusting.

TPL trying her hand at kiddie-propaganda? These sort of beating-your-own-drum shameful publicity was derided years ago. Unless of course she is that stupid.

Or maybe she thinks we are that stupid?