• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

times are bad, BEWARE OF INTERNET CON

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
if they can't get u in a typical CONJOB, they might even resort to the unholy spiritualism or accursed goddamn ill-willed wealth.:oIo:

now even received an unholy letter for the "holy unholiness":oIo:

Message from Rev. James‏
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe
Sent: 01 November 2008 21: 05PM
To:

THE UNITED NATIONS ORGANISATION
IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND
WORLD BANK FACT-FINDING & SPECIAL DUTIES OFFICE
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM.
Email: [email protected]

Greetings to you,

I am Rev. Father Fred James, a senior staff with the World Bank fact finding & special duties office. I am writing you this letter because of the love i have the poor,and charity as well.

I and the chief security officer (CSO) of this organization have arranged with an officer in computer section engineer Peter Cliff to bring out part of your total pending payment sum amounting to US$10 mnillio. Why we did this is because according to information gathered from the bank?s/security computer, you have been waiting for a long time to receive your money without success.

As I found out that you have almost met all the statutory requirements in respect of your pending payment, your problem is that of interest groups. A lot of people are interested in your payment and those people are merely doing paper works with you and that explains why you receive fax and phone messages from different people everyday. I can assure you that this may last for years yet nothing happens if you do not do away with those officers that you call your partners. And for security reasons do not tell anybody that you have your money until you receive cash at your door step.

The money is in a security-proof box weighing 75kg. Yesterday we went to four courier companies to make arrangements on how to ship them by courier to you. DHL, EMS, FEDEX, UPS all said that they must open the boxes for inspection by the customs before shipment. This is something we want to avoid because,We told them that the box contained film materials and when open will spoil the materials. We did not declare money because courier does not carry money

Today a friend of mine who is diplomat disclosed to me that there is a security courier service they use to send diplomatic materials and information from one country to another. It has diplomatic immunity and consignment cannot be checked by any customs anywhere in the world. I have met the officials of the security courier service and concluded shipping arrangement with them, which they will commence as soon as i have your go ahead order. The diplomat will help me so we do not have any problem. We have concluded that you must donate Five Hundred Thousand United States dollars (US$500,000.00) to any charity organisation I designate as soon as you receive your money.
To this effect, you will send us a promissory note for Five Hundred Thousand United States dollars (US$500,000.00) along with your address for sending the box by courier.

Please maintain topmost secrecy as it may cause a lot of problems if found out that we are using this way to help you. Do not ever tell anybody know about this until you have your money. I want to help you because something in me is telling me that you are an honest person. When you conclude this and you send our promise, we will help to ship the money to you.

God be with you as we wait for your reply on email address: [email protected]

Yours faithfully,
Rev. Father Fred James.

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
if they can't get u in a typical CONJOB, they might even resort to the unholy spiritualism or accursed goddamn ill-willed wealth.:now even received an unholy letter for the "holy unholiness"

old fart fake monk chao ah kwa

Engaged in illicit gay activities is a crime!

Stealing temple donations is a crime!

Bashing your father is a crime!

Conning property is a crime!

CENWEN

Alfrescian
Loyal
Message from
Patrice Boga [email protected]

With due respect,

My name is Master Patrice Boga Doudou, the son of the Interior Minister, Emile Boga Doudou of Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory coast), who was killed in the September 19,2002 mutiny that equally led to the death of Robert Guei, the leader of the defunct military junta in the country. Please you can see more details on the web pages below.

http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/africa/09/21/ivory/index.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/2268718.stm

My mother died just last year after a heart attack. I want you to, please, assist me transfer Nine Million, Five Hundred Thousand US dollars(US$9,500,000) left in a fixed/ suspense account in one of the prime banks here in Abidjan by my late father. I am looking for a God fearing person to help me. I want to transfer this money abroad for investment purposes.

I hereby seek your assistance in the following ways:
1) To serve as my foreign investor/guardian for transfer to your account.
2) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education
3) To help me invest the money in a profitable venture in your country. We shall discuss your percentage later if you are interested.

I wait your kind response,

Best Regards

Patrice Boga.

CENWEN

Alfrescian
Loyal
Message from
Mr Mou Xinsheng <[email protected]>

Hello,

Let me introduce myself,my name is Mou Xinsheng (Minister of General Administration of Customs of the Peoples Republic of China).I have a secured business proposal for you,which i believe will be beneficial to both of us i want to solicit your attention.The purpose of my contacting you is because you live outside China.

Actually i got your contact during my discreet search for a reliable,successfull,business oriented partner.I feel it would be huge surprise for you to receive such email from a serving minister of the People’s Republic of China.I will give you more information about myself and the business.My name is Mou Xinsheng (Minister of General Administration of Customs of the Peoples Republic of China). Forgive me if you see my business proposal as shameful and not honorable because of my governmental status. But please excuse me and understand that this is the situation I am and must find a credible partner outside China.In my years of government service as Narcotics Control Commission and General Administration of Customs, I have received kick backs from smugglers and business people seeking favors from me and as a public officer my bank accounts are monitored hence I diverted the funds Thirty million United States dollars for safe keeping abroad. I want you to receive the money which has been in deposit since the last Two years. When the money is in your bank account, I want to use Sixty Percent of the money for charity to help orphanage Children suffering (You will spare head this project and my name will not be mentioned).You will receive Twenty Percent as your commission and I will take the remaining Twenty Percent as my share which I intend to settle with outside China. Please consider this proposal and reply to me soon. It will certainly do you no good to report me to my government authorities or divulge this information to anybody because doing so will only destroy my person and my career.

If you are interested in my proposal,please contact me on my private email address:[email protected]
I will send you more information about myself and this proposal.

Thank you.

Mou Xinsheng.</[email protected]>

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
this time, i just won a windfall from engkok.:rolleyes:

Dear (Winner)

Your Email Won** Ј520,000.00 GBP‏
From: United Kingdom National Lottery ([email protected])
Sent: 06 November 2008 08: 25AM
To:

Dear (Winner)

We are pleased to inform you that you have won (Ј520,000.00GBP) in Electronic Draw conducted on e-mail of people around the World on Friday, November 03, 2008.United Kingdom National Lottery Programmed Contact Your Agent With The Information Below.

Name: Mr. Harrison BenchEmail: [email protected]l +447024028719
Signed.Mary Jack (Mrs.) Lottery CoordinatorDear (Winner) Your Email Won** Ј520,000.00 GBP

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
email got lucky draw one meh??

CONTACT DR EDWARD ARIEL‏
Sent: 08 November 2008 21: 51PM
To:

SaturdayNovember 8th, 2008

CONTACT DR EDWARD ARIEL

We deemed it necessary to inform you of your prize fund of $500,000.00(USD) won in our Email Lottery Ballot - World Gaming Board Sweepstakes Program held on SaturdayNovember 8th, 2008.

You are advised to contact our Claims Department through the below information

FOREIGN SERVICE MANAGER:biggrin:R EDWARD ARIEL
ECO CLAIMS DEPARTMENT.
TEL: +234-80-2250-4037.FAX: +31-847-306-33.
Email: [email protected]

Faithfully yours,
Bill Wardarms
Public Relation Officer

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
just how "lucky" you can get? after "winning" USD lottery, it's UK now that i ve won. LOL!!!

Dear (Winner) Your Email Won** Ј520,000.00 GBP‏
From: United Kingdom National Lottery ([email protected])
Sent: 07 November 2008 15: 50PM
To:

Dear (Winner) We are pleased to inform you that you have won (Ј520,000.00GBP) in Electronic Draw conducted on e-mail of people around the World on Friday, November 03, 2008.United Kingdom National Lottery Programmed Contact Your Agent With The Information Below.Name: Mr. Harrison BenchEmail: [email protected]l +447024028719 Signed.Mary Jack (Mrs.) Lottery CoordinatorDear (Winner) Your Email Won** Ј520,000.00 GBP

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
strange. they even know u invest and would gladly "loan" u the money......

Sent: 13 November 2008 00: 05AM
To:

--Good day,

I am a financier I am willing tolend out loans with the interestrate of 3% and with in the amountof $4,000 to $5,000,000 as the loanoffer,I offer loan to allcategories of people ,firms,companies, allkinds of business organizations,private individuals and real estateinvestors, I give out loans at verycheap and moderate rates. I am acertified, registered and legitlender.

You can contact me today if youare interested in getting thisloan, contact me for more informationabout the loan process, processlike the loan terms and conditions andhow the loan will be transferred toyou. I need your urgent response ifyou are interested. You are tocontact me with this

#Email:[email protected]

I hope to hear from you.Best RegardsGary Miller

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow!! a SCAM within a scam!! so beware!

YOUR REF/PAYMENTS CODE: FDB/06654‏
From: ECOWAS NATIONS STATE/UNITED NATIONS ([email protected])
Sent: 20 November 2008 19: 43PM
To:

-- FIDELITY BANK NIGERIA PLCSCAM COMPENSATION OFFICE DEPARTMENTECOWAS NATIONS STATE/UNITED NATIONS2008 SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS. YOUR REF/PAYMENTS CODE: FDB/06654 FOR $150,000 USD ONLY. This is to bring to your notice that our bank (FIDELITY BANK PLC ) isdelegated by the ECOWAS/UNITED NATIONS in Central Bank to pay victims of scam$150,000 (One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Dollars Only). You arelisted/approved for this payment as one of the scammed victims to be paidthis amount. On this faithful recommendations, want you to alert you that during the lastU.N. meetings held last week Thursday at ABUJA (WEST AFRICA),it wasaccessed/accumulated of reported cases of fraud that the money lost byvariousindividuals to Africans scam artists operating in syndicates all overthe world today is over $239 Million United States Dollars in year 2007 tofraud in USAalone. http://www.techspot.com/news/29644-US-Citizens-lost-239-million-from-Internet-fraud-in-2007.html In other to compensate victims, the ECOWAS/UNITED NATIONS is nowpaying victims of such scam $150,000(One Hundred And Fifty THOUSANDDOLLARS EACH) inaccordance with the UNITED NATIONS recommendations. The payments are to be remitted by FIDELITY BANK PLC NIGERIA as correspondingpaying bank under funding assistance by CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.Benefactor ofthis compensation award will have to be first cleared by FIDELITY BANK andconfirmed as a victim from Africa Scam before scam payment can beeffected. We shall feed you with further modalities as soon as we getresponse from you onhow you can receive your compensation payment award. Send a copy of your response via email or call your remittance officerquotingyour PAYMENT CODE NUMBER(FDB//06654). NAME: MR.FRANK EDOBORSCAMMED VICTIM/REF/PAYMENTS CODE:FDB//06654 $150,000 USD.TEL :+234 80850 95605 Email: [email protected] Yours Faithfully,Mrs. Doris UdohPUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER

if u were bitten once, don't fall for it a second time.:wink:

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
what if really one day...really...ONE FINE DAY, a real fortune is bequeathed to me, how?

ya right....WAIT LONG LONG!!

so folks, don't let greed and folly rule over u. if u do, u can say goodbye to much of your savings.:eek:

Well, greed is something that causes a person to plunge into scams and lose everything he has.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
this one is the CLASSIC CON. asked u to pay some small fees to enable u to get the bigger money.:eek:

REGARDS TO THE DELIVERY OF YOUR CHECK (MAKE PAYMENT THROUGH MONEY GRAMME OR WESTERN UNION)‏
Sent: 28 November 2008 08: 09AM
To:

REGARDS TO THE DELIVERY OF YOUR CHECK (MAKE PAYMENT THROUGH MONEY GRAMME OR WESTERN UNION) Attention: I will want you to know that this Cheque of 500,000 from Mrs MARIAM WENTHWORTH will be sent to you Via FEDEX and they said to deliver your cheque will cost you $12O usd which you are to send down to us.You are to make this payment via WESTERN UNION/MONEY GRAMME with these listed payment details,So that i can commence with delivery. Fill this form and return it back to me to enable me dispatch your check at once. (1) Your full name------------(2) Your address---------------(3) Your telephone number------------4) Occupation................... 5) Nationality:.................6) Age........................7) Present Country............ You are to send the necessary details via e-mail to me so that we can confirm your payment which you made via Western Union or MONEY GRAMME and send to us this details below: PAYMENT INFORMATION RECIEVERS NAME------ JEFFREY OJOKU SENDERS NAME------- YOUR NAME SENDERS COUNTRY----- YOUR ADDRESS RECIEVERS COUNTRY----10 Christopher Ekwensi Road Abuja NIGERIA.TEXT QUESTION------------OK TEXT ANSWER---------------.OK MTCN NUMBER.................... You are required to make payment as soon as you get this email with this information as the payment would be used for your delivery airbill expenses. Send the above information with payment immediately to : NAME: Mr COLLINS DOUGLASEMAIL: [email protected]hone:+234-805-070-0146 009-234-805-070-0146 Make sure you send to us the payment information which was given to you via WESTERN UNION AND GET BACK TO ME WITH THE PAYMENT INFORMATIONS. Yours faithfullyMr COLLINS DOUGLASPhone:+234-805-070-0146 OR 009-234-805-070-0146

View message source

© 2008 Microsoft Privacy Legal Help Central Account Feedback

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
this one is the CLASSIC CON. asked u to pay some small fees to enable u to get the bigger money

chao ah kwa fake monk PAP dog handphone thief property con

even laukwayboos are not spared from your conning.

you cheapskate retard even con them for meals.

you lowlife unemployed moron hides your filthy deeds and hypocrisy behind Buddhism!

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amongst others:
Tee Kee - who tries to spread the word of Christianity....watch out these consters

former nick cheapjustice... real name is tong hyui koh... also goes by the name of brendon tong... he is in malaysia near the thai border.. likely on the run again... :biggrin:

fugitive from singapore... wanted by the singapore police... warrant of arrest can be verified at any police post...

14ugcxd.jpg

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
announcement: 100,000 posts
21-11-2008 Leongsam (KopiTiam Money Collector)

to collect $100
real or con?:confused: