• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Time to get married in China

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
China's new civil code protects men from their spouse during divorce. Singapore men are still being penalized by Woman's charter.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China's new civil code protects men from their spouse during divorce. Singapore men are still being penalized by Woman's charter.

Don't marry. Either fuck and throw away, or pay to make them go away.

Let some 'good provider' nice guy settle down with them and start a family with them.

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't marry. Either fuck and throw away, or pay to make them go away.

Let some 'good provider' nice guy settle down with them and start a family with them.
this is how I advise my younger friend and my children.
if woman call for equality, than man don't have to marry them in country with woman charter or with law stating that woman can request for compensation.
but as man, we should be man enough to take care the female companion that treat us well, like for me, after each KTV session I will take care of the companion by giving a fee sufficient for them to take taxi home, sometime if they have time we will go supper, or even I will provide them a comfortable bed to rest till morning. :laugh:

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Protect men monetarily? as in no need to pay alimony and child support after divorce?

What you have before marriage is yours even after marriage. Houses bought after marriage is divided according to contribution. If wife betrays husband, she gets nothing and needs to return everything he bought for her; including dowry. Steady!

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, i would like to marry in china with so many chio bu there! I also wanna marry 4 hui and 1 han chinese chio bu if im loaded and go there fuck around! Fuck han, hui, uyghur, mongol, north korean and all other yellow skin tribes!

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes, i would like to marry in china with so many chio bu there! I also wanna marry 4 hui and 1 han chinese chio bu if im loaded and go there fuck around! Fuck han, hui, uyghur, mongol, north korean and all other yellow skin tribes!
Isn’t there a tribe, the chief will get his daughter to sleep with guest as a show of hospitality?

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Careful ah. Their dowry not cheap. Some greedy parents in law are expecting rmb50k to 100k for their golden pussy daughters. All kena spoil market by social media like 斗音。

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
Careful ah. Their dowry not cheap. Some greedy parents in law are expecting rmb50k to 100k for their golden pussy daughters. All kena spoil market by social media like 斗音。
yes 50K-RMB but if you know how to play your advantages that you are foreigner you may able to skip this.
one of the possibility is made their daughter pregnant, tell them if they insist on dowry, than you are out.
you might be lucky if they think otherwise that you as a foreigner might allow their daughter to become PR in your country.
well its about you looking at it as a trade or true love.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isn’t there a tribe, the chief will get his daughter to sleep with guest as a show of hospitality?
Dont have such thing! Prostitute still have but must do secretly via phone and book hotel and is ex! Shld be left very little brothel as the ccp crackdown prostitution strictly which is stupid!

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah! All see money which one thing i dont like abt chinese! Then everything abt money!