• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tim Ho Wan daylight robbery

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
$8.50 for a take away fried rice... portion is less than 5 spoonful and not even enough to feed a kid. WTF!

Last edited:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks to my very pretty sifu, I now make my own chow fan at home ............. cheap, healthy and good .............

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yangzhou fried rice is a "luxury" type of chow fan .......... with all that seafood ............

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yang Zhou fried rice at old airport hc good and cheap, @$3.50, opposite the western food.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're paying for the rent, the brand and the ambience.

Poor peasants should eat dim sum at Geylang.

_126-1334939852.jpg

jw5

Loyal
The food there is not only expensive, but not tasty either. Who is the moron who gave them a Michelin star? :rolleyes:

$8.50 for a take away fried rice... portion is less than 5 spoonful and not even enough to feed a kid. WTF!