• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tiktok CEO finally work to earn his salary...Lol

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy may be a new citizen,n they use a singaporean status for it,lol,tiong use tiong as ceo may get grill,lol

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I watched part of his inquiry session last night, I felt so ashamed of him defending china passionately. He mentioned his singapore background and cited singapore as a comparison a few times.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
NSF male shines... unique... not muck around with military personnel... highly trained and managed 10,000 personels at age 20s .... well done PAP...

LHL... a BG in SAF manages the armed forces at age 20s.... and now PM ... no horse run...

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
USA will certainly ban tiktok 100%. They just want to play fair and do a trial wrt human rights. Any company from China will have to take order and give in their soul to the CCP. This is how the CCP behaves and expect companies to bow down to their authority. This Sinkie is just there to be a chance to hopefully get USA to allow tiktok a to have chance. a good choice person to be in such a situation. Good in English and Mandarin.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bo pian he has to admit that ccp has access to all the data from tickytock as the platform funnels all data to major data centers in prc for user profiles, location, content filtering, security, moderation, storage, analytics.

like that sure ban.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
I watched part of his inquiry session last night, I felt so ashamed of him defending china passionately. He mentioned his singapore background and cited singapore as a comparison a few times.
China state own companies will choose key people which share their common goal or ideology. He is chosen because they need a foreigner to lead tik tok which base in Singapore. I am sure his people network connections help too. True blue or serve NS is not important all all.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bo pian he has to admit that ccp has access to all the data from tickytock as the platform funnels all data to major data centers in prc for user profiles, location, content filtering, security, moderation, storage, analytics.

like that sure ban.

I believe the US Congress already has the evidence, now it's time to see if he dares to lie under oath. :biggrin:

TikTok whores of Sinkieland, no need to worry. Loong will not ban it. You can continue whoring for 'gifts' from your 大哥 fans on TikTok. :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China state own companies will choose key people which share their common goal or ideology. He is chosen because they need a foreigner to lead tik tok which base in Singapore. I am sure his people network connections help too. True blue or serve NS is not important all all.

Sinkieland is the top choice money laundering hub for the CCP regime. It's also super easy for certain well-connected Tiongs to gain Sinkie citizenship. :wink:

SirRichard

Alfrescian
Loyal
My thoughts on this guy.. I hope others will share too:

1) Looks like a decent chap to be friends with.
2) He doesn't look like a Sinkie but reports said he is born and bred here.. IF that is the case, anyone knows him from school or Army or cheong? There must be someone that knows and can share some gossip.
3) He must be the highest paid executive (USD$20-25million ) in SG, not counting the Jinx. How does someone get such a good path in life? Intern at FB when it was a start up, worked for Venture capital Billionaire founder, work for Xiaomi and now CEO of Tiktok. Super smart itself or got connections or got both + well liked?

I'm not jealous but envy someone with such a glorious path towards success.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
My thoughts on this guy.. I hope others will share too:

1) Looks like a decent chap to be friends with.
2) He doesn't look like a Sinkie but reports said he is born and bred here.. IF that is the case, anyone knows him from school or Army or cheong? There must be someone that knows and can share some gossip.
3) He must be the highest paid executive (USD$20-25million ) in SG, not counting the Jinx. How does someone get such a good path in life? Intern at FB when it was a start up, worked for Venture capital Billionaire founder, work for Xiaomi and now CEO of Tiktok. Super smart itself or got connections or got both + well liked?

I'm not jealous but envy someone with such a glorious path towards success.
From Hwa Chong JC.. Read somewhere his wife is Ah Tiong Bu, they have 2 kids n they resides in Beijing..
Biggest joke during the testifying was he said he doesn't allow his 2 kids access to Tik Tok..