• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

tiagong, Proton is 10%. If supercar means super %

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.nst.com.my/news/nation/2019/07/507950/malaysia-seeking-manufacture-super-cars

Malaysia seeking to manufacture 'Super Cars'

Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad has pictured the possibility of Malaysia producing "super cars" in order to further enhance the capability of the nation’s automotive industry.

1564537750463.png

power lah u, Dr M

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I trust Malaysian cars over Chinese cars.

In Malaysia, many Malaysians drive a Proton. Nothing too fancy, gets you reliably from point A to point B.

In China, many Tiongs drive everything other than a Chinese car: Japanese cars, Korean cars, American cars, German cars, French cars, Swedish cars, Italian cars etc.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
I trust Malaysian bu over Chinese bu

in Sg, there are many Sg kang married Msian bu

and many never run away

but for China bu, many after take red ic

jitao mia

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I trust Malaysian bu over Chinese bu

in Sg, there are many Sg kang married Msian bu

and many never run away

but for China bu, many after take red ic

jitao mia

Not necessarily. The high SES ATBs won't run away, but unfortunately they can be quite controlling, to the extent that no Sinkie or Malaysian woman can quite match.

And that presents a whole new set of problems. :wink: