• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thousands of Malaysian Taxi Drivers protesting outside Parliament against Grab & Uber GVGT videos!

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal

https://www.worldofbuzz.com/taxi-dr...t-house-claim-e-hailing-services-are-illegal/

WORLD OF BUZZ
Taxi Drivers Protest Outside Parliament House, Claim E-Hailing Services Are Illegal

Malaysia
Taxi Drivers Protest Outside Parliament House, Claim E-Hailing Services Are Illegal
2018-04-30-21.56.09-80x80.jpg

Published
2 days ago
on
July 16, 2018
By
Sheralyn Tan
taxi-drivers-stage-protest-against-e-hailing-service-outside-parliament-house-world-of-buzz.jpg

Source: Malaysia Kini
SHARES
ShareTweet

rocket-2.png
Get the latest viral stories daily! Like us:

Today is the first parliamentary sitting ever since Pakatan Harapan took the 14th general election by storm, and already we are seeing so much drama happening with Barisan Nasional (BN) and PAS members staging a walkout in protest of the appointment of former Court of Appeal judge Datuk Mohamad Ariff Md Yusof as the new Dewan Rakyat Speaker.
Meanwhile, at 9am today (July 16), about 150 taxi drivers from all around the country gathered at Padang Merbok, which is located about 3km from the Parliament house.
taxi-drivers-stage-protest-against-e-hailing-service-outside-parliament-house-world-of-buzz-2.jpg

They did this as a protest against the operations of e-hailing services, and planned to march towards Parliament to meet transport minister, Anthony Loke, Malaysia Kini reported.

They chanted, “E-Hailing Service is an illegal business! We need the rule of law!”
b61ba5fae824e87fdda6e935d536c3f9.jpg

Deputy president of Persim (Malaysian Taxi Drivers Transformation Association), Kamarudin Mohd Hussain said that a memorandum had been prepared by the organisation to be submitted to the minister.
About 15 police officials and six Light Strike Force personnel with riot shields were on standby at Padang Merbok to prevent the protesters from carrying out their plans and marching out.
89029b27397a8a776fe823e28525d12b.jpeg

One of the protesters who goes by the name of Jazz Rizal said that Persim had not applied for a permit for the assembly. However, after negotiating with the police, the protesters will be granted a meet-up with a representative from the Ministry of Transport as announced by Dang Wangi Deputy District Police Chief Rudy Abdullah.
Why do you think these taxi drivers are protesting against e-hailing services even when both are now subject to the same licensing conditions? Let us know in the comments below.

Also read: Protesters Hold Peaceful Demonstration to Uphold BM As M’sia’s National Language

rocket-2.png
Get the latest viral stories daily! Like us:

by Taboola
Sponsored Links

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2015/10/22/thousands-of-taxi-drivers-to-protest-against-spad/

Thousands of taxi drivers to protest against SPAD

• Nation
  • Thursday, 22 Oct 2015

KUALA LUMPUR: Thousands of taxi drivers are expected to protest here on Nov 18 against the Land Public Transport Commission (SPAD).
The organisers claim that taxi drivers are not treated well by SPAD and are calling for it to be “reshuffled”.

“We don’t want to go against the Government. What we will do on Nov 18 is to get the Government’s attention,” said Malaysian Taxi Drivers Transformation Association (Pers1m) deputy chairman Kamarudin Mohd Hussain yesterday.
He said this while speaking to a crowd of over 100 taxi drivers called by the Klang Valley Taxi Drivers Action Committee.
The taxi drivers will be massing at three points – Padang Merbok, the KL Mosque and the Craft Complex near Jalan Conlay – before walking towards a single point to be revealed only on that day.
Kamarudin said the expected crowd of some 6,000 drivers would force SPAD chairman Tan Sri Syed Hamid Albar to resign.
He said they have yet to get a permit for the protest but implied that it would not be difficult.
Flyers calling for taxi drivers not to work for over 43 hours on New Year’s Eve this year were also handed out at the event.
In the flyer, the taxi drivers were urged not to strike but to spend the day with their families as a “Family Day” from between 6am on Dec 31 and 1am on Jan 2.
Responding to the planned protest, Syed Hamid said the drivers were free to do as they wished.
“Democratic rights can’t be denied. Obviously, they have convoluted facts,” he said over WhatsApp.
On the so-called “Family Day”, he said: “There is not a word about improving the taxi service to be (that of) Uber or GrabCar – all the time blaming others for the current problems.”
The planned protest is one of many moves by taxi drivers recently to protect their jobs.
Earlier this month, drivers around the KLCC area went on a hunt for Uber and GrabCar drivers.
The last major protest by taxi drivers was in 2012 when over 200 drivers blocked off Jalan Bukit Bintang after the free-to-ride bus GoKL opened to the public.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just like sinkies taxi uncle. Jiuhukia taxis even worst. Useless and lazy!
Well said. These assholes are just feathering the nest. Taking a taxi in mudland is asking to be ripped off. They refuse to use the meter even though the terms of carriage is must use meter. No wonder mudland getting from bad to worse. The corruption and cheating etc is inherent in all sectors of business. From the hawker centre to the highest echelons of government.

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
These fucking cunts should just fuck off and get a real job!

m&d cab drivers are easily the worst of the lot. Once approached one cunt reading the papers, ask him to go meter he refused to. I said fine, then earn a grand sum of $0 from reading ur fucking papers! lol

Managed to get another cab easily after that.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't help but noticed the people who are protesting … need not spelled out the race. This is what happen if you remove the spoon from their mouth, wonder if they are does not want to or incapable. IQ and RACE?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt anyone around the world will bother about the plight of taxi drivers. They have ripped off the travelling public for years.

Perth taxi drivers disappointed at Uber compensation scheme
BY JACOB KAGI AND ALISHA O'FLAHERTYUPDATED THU 2 NOV 2017, 7:27 PM AEDT
Email Facebook Twitter WhatsApp

VIDEO 0:27
Passengers fear fares will be hiked because of the buyback scheme
ABC NEWS
After driving taxis for 40 years, Pat Hart had hoped to use a WA Government offer of a taxi plate buyback to get out of the industry she'd devoted the best part of her life to and set herself up for retirement.
But those plans have been destroyed, Ms Hart says, by a "totally unfair" package put forward by the Government as part of its long-awaited industry funded scheme.
"[I feel] a little bit cheated, which is an understatement," Ms Hart said.
"Some of my friends are well into their 70s and they feel totally betrayed."

PHOTO Pat Hart says she feels cheated by the State Government's buyback scheme.
ABC NEWS: ALISHA O'FLAHERTY

Ms Hart had been expecting an offer of around $200,000 to hand her taxi license plate back, but that seems unlikely now Transport Minister Rita Saffioti has announced details of the industry reform — which includes a 10 per cent levy on all on-demand transport operators.
Under the scheme, plate owners could be compensated as much as $250,000, but the amount is less for those who purchased theirs long ago.
Ms Hart is now just expecting to be offered around $80,000.
"It's a lifetime's work and to be offered that price is a slap in the face, because that's what I paid for my plates in 1988," she said.​
"They haven't given us a fair deal."
Uber halved business
Ms Hart estimated her business more than halved after Uber entered the Perth market just over three years ago, costing her around $30,000 a year in revenue.
During that time she had to use retirement savings to pay household bills, a story which is all too familiar for the group that represents around 1,000 taxi plate owners.
"It has broken families, it has left a lot destitute," Athan Tsirigotis, Taxi Operators' Legal Defence Group spokesman, said.

PHOTO Athan Tsirigotis says the introduction of Uber has "broken families".
ABC NEWS: JACOB KAGI

Mr Tsirigotis described his plates as his superannuation, getting emotional as he reflected on upheaval in the industry in recent years.
"It sounds silly but I have got an emotional attachment to the industry and I just feel, 'don't cut my legs off, because I am worth something'," he said.
"To me it is beyond a job, it is part of my fabric."​
Mr Tsirigotis said there would be mixed views within the industry of the Government's buyback plans, which offer owners a far greater amount than the $20,000-per-plate compensation made available last year by the Barnett government.
"It is very polarising — for some it gets them out of trouble and for others it is not enough of a recompense," he said.
But Premier Mark McGowan said the reforms put forward found the right balance.
"These people have not been fairly dealt with and the response provided before was haphazard and inadequate," Mr McGowan said.
"But we want to fix the situation once and for all."
Higher fares warning
While some taxi plate owners are disappointed with the announcement, frustration from punters also looms as a strong possibility.

PHOTO Uber has hugely disrupted the taxi industry.
ABC NEWS: ANDREW O'CONNOR

Ms Saffioti urged operators — such as Uber, other ride-share companies and taxi dispatch services — not to pass the full cost of the 10 per cent levy to consumers.
But she acknowledged cost increases loomed for the public, given operators will now have to hand over 10 per cent of fare revenue.
Uber was on the front foot quickly and said consumers would ultimately end up footing the bill.
"What we're talking about here is a new tax on transport and it is the highest of its kind in Australia," an Uber spokesman said.
The reaction to looming fare estimates for taxis and Ubers drew concern from some punters on the street.
"I don't think we should be paying any more for taxi or Uber fares, I think it's ridiculous," Brad Hatfield, 55, said.
"I don't think we should be the ones bearing the brunt of it, it's not our fault."​
Others warned they would not be prepared to pay any more for a taxi.
"Not for taxis but for Uber I'd pay a little bit more," Tim Dixon, 25, said.
POSTED THU 2 NOV 2017, 6:31 PM AEDT
Email Facebook Twitter WhatsApp
RELATED
Uber and taxi fares to rise to pay for taxi plate compensation scheme
'I struggle to make $100': Taxi drivers' desperation over Uber
Top Stories

1. My Health Record security settings 'don't make sense for an opt-out system'

2. 'They were just sort of handing money out': Claims Westpac 'breached responsible lending laws'

3. Should have been 'wouldn't' not 'would': Trump backtracks over Russia

4. 'Potentially harmful and old fashioned' chronic fatigue treatments under review
  5. After a man's headless torso was found, his son received emails from him
  6. 7-Eleven axe attack accused heard voices saying 'kill kill', court hears
  7. Opinion: Is this the final nail in the coffin for open-plan offices?
  8. Enough to get from Sydney to Perth: NBN Co's latest copper purchase revealed
  9. Here's why the Mandalay Bay hotel owner is suing the Las Vegas shooting victims
  10. 'You have nothing': MH17 victims' father delivers blistering attack on Trump over Russia
  11. What brings all these Facebook fakes and scammers to this small Australian town?
  12. Obama takes aim at 'strongman politics' in veiled rebuke of Trump
  13. Can you bring your own containers to the supermarket?
  14. 'That was strange': Lights go out on Trump, sparking conspiracy theories
  15. 18 men charged with repeatedly raping 12-year-old girl in India
  16. Truck crashes over bridge, falls 20 metres into river
  17. Rubbish or recycling? Test your waste knowledge
  18. Chart of the day: Something has gone terribly wrong with electricity prices
  19. Syrian civilians approaching Israel border fence are warned to stay away
  20. Unlimited paid annual leave seems tempting, but is it a gimmick or good business?
  21. Cambage slays doubters with record-breaking 53-point tally in WNBA win
  22. Hydrogen power plant pilot first highlights resurgence of chemical element
  23. Meet the 'chook nanny' possum with an eggs-traordinary identity crisis
MORE FROM ABC NEWS
Top of pageChange to standard view

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't help but noticed the people who are protesting … need not spelled out the race. This is what happen if you remove the spoon from their mouth, wonder if they are does not want to or incapable. IQ and RACE?
Yeah alot of taxi drivers in Ozland are from a particular race...I wonder why?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
with so many "entitled" protesters outside parliament, even an ah neh "ghost" went into hiding in the bench.
cf5408911642b216b8d203bb37dca944

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
These fucking cunts should just fuck off and get a real job!

m&d cab drivers are easily the worst of the lot. Once approached one cunt reading the papers, ask him to go meter he refused to. I said fine, then earn a grand sum of $0 from reading ur fucking papers! lol

Managed to get another cab easily after that.
One other point about these taxi drivers..how come none of them have garnered any public support or have public petitions in favour of their plight? If public support them means they have a case... if not it just shows how 'popular' they are.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
These taxi drivers are right.
They have to comply with local laws before you can drive a taxi that complied with the law.
Grab and uber bypass those requirements.
The gahmen can either abolish those rules or ensure grab and uber comply.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They have to comply with local laws before you can drive a taxi that complied with the law.

No need other states. Just JB will do. Have u ever board those jiuhukia one? Bloody choosy. Nearby places refuse to pick us. Want long distance so can earn more. Refuse to use meter but charge fixed price. I support and always used Grab service. Fixed but reasonably priced.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

All races lah. Including those jiuhukia uncles

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is not a ghost but a guest of one indian senator about to be sworn in.

http://malaysiandigest.com/images/stories/new3/Haziq/15/hina_hindraf_1.jpg
can anyhow bring an unwashed, unshaved, improperly dressed zombie guest into parliament? and he was not just sharing but squeezing in the corner of bench seat. how to seat 2 there? 1 front 1 back? and the chap seated next to zombie didn't flinch. perhaps he didn't know a "ghost" was seated next to him. :eek:

definitely a case of ah neh senator being haunted and followed by a stalking zombie. he kena haunted and hounded until bo pian has to bring "him" wherever he goes.:biggrin:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
ABC Home
Open Sites menu - use enter key to open and tab key to navigate
Search
The human toll of falling taxi licence values
The rise of Uber is only half the story.

By Alex Mann for Background Briefing
Updated about 7 hours ago
In a small and cluttered mechanic's workshop at the back of his house, Ylmiz Hassan tinkers with the greasy parts of a four-wheel drive he is repairing.

The 63-year-old should be nearing retirement, but there is little chance of him downing his tools any time soon.

"I have got no choice or my family will fall apart, my marriage will fall apart," he says.

Ylmiz Hassan stands at the entrance to his garage leaning against a car he is repairing.
Ylmiz Hassan will not be retiring soon after investing his family's savings into taxi licences.
Since moving to Melbourne from Cyprus in the early 1970s, Ylmiz and his wife, Sevgi, have worked tirelessly to provide for their family.

Ylmiz got a job with Ford while Sevgi supplemented their income by folding and packing pairs of socks into boxes after their two young children had gone to bed each night. She was paid 30 cents for every dozen.

The money the couple saved was invested in five taxi licences. At their peak, the licences were worth more than $1 million combined — enough to retire on.

But the arrival of ride-sharing apps like Uber and the subsequent deregulation of the taxi industry in Victoria have wiped out their value.

"We worked so hard for it and everything just went, overnight, back to zero," Ylmiz says.

Ylmiz Hassan got a job with Ford after moving to Melbourne from Cyprus in the early 1970s.
Ylmiz Hassan worked tirelessly to provide for his family.
The nest egg Ylmiz and Sevgi had been expecting has failed to materialise.

If you or anyone you know needs help:
Lifeline on 13 11 14
Kids Helpline on 1800 551 800
MensLine Australia on 1300 789 978
Beyond Blue on 1300 22 46 36
Headspace on 1800 650 890
The couple had purchased their taxi licences by borrowing against the value of their house. They now have a $600,000 debt.

Ylmiz says this sudden change in fortune has taken a toll on Sevgi's mental health. A few weeks ago, she tried to kill herself. It was her third suicide attempt.

"Mentally, she's gone bad," Ylmiz says.

"We are living in the same house but it's like we're living away from each other."

Ylmiz Hassan, 63, will not be retiring soon after the value of his taxi licences plummeted.
Ylmiz Hassan, 63, will not be retiring soon after the value of his taxi licences plummeted.
The loss of lives and livelihoods is a global phenomenon.

Six drivers in New York have died by suicide since December after the value of licences fell from more than $1 million to just $130,000.

The Queensland Taxi Licence Owner's Association says four of its members have also killed themselves.

"Insolvencies and bankruptcies are on the rise," chief executive Paul Scaini says.

"Owners and workers suffer severe depression and at least four individuals have tragically self-harmed."
Mr Scaini is calling for more government assistance for those affected by the upheaval of the industry.

"Many have lost their superannuation nest eggs and once proud self-funded retirees have been forced to sell their homes and move onto welfare," he says.

The Victorian Hire Car and Taxi Families group in Melbourne, where Ylmiz and Sevgi Hassan live, has reported at least seven recent suicides.

Background Briefing has spoken to a relative of one of the deceased, but they did not want to be quoted here.

Taxi industry workers are worried about their futures with Uber continuing to grow.
People say they have been let down by the government for not protecting their jobs.
Many of the people in the taxi industry are from families that migrated to Australia.
At a meeting to discuss the impact of Uber and deregulation, a dozen taxi industry workers in Melbourne are venting their frustration with the Victorian Government.

Most of the people in the room are from families that migrated to Australia. They have surnames like Diaz, Maro, and Kalatzis.

They each speak of having put their trust in the Government to protect their jobs and investments, only to be let down.

"Do you know how I think they justify it?" asks Sandy Spanos.

"It's called racism."

The people in at the taxi industry meeting in Melbourne want to fight back against ride-share companies.
Workers want to fight back in the face of the threat to the taxi industry.
The people in this room are determined to fight back.

There are two class actions brewing. The first is aimed at Uber, the second at the State Government.

"You cannot remove 40, 50, 60 years of people's work and think that they're just going to go away and slide off into the sunset," Mr Spanos says.

"It's not going to happen."
The value of taxi licences in Australia have plummeted with the introduction of ride-share companies.
Melbourne taxi drivers are facing ruin as the threat from ride-share companies dig into the value of the licences.
Both side of politics in Victoria support deregulation to create a level playing field.
In Victoria, both sides of politics have supported deregulation.

While in power in 2012, the Liberals kickstarted the process with a review into the taxi industry.

The review recommended making space for new competitors and reducing licence values to $20,000.

The main difference between the major parties' stance on the issue is how much money they are willing to spend compensating drivers and investors.

The Labor State Government has so far given out $500 million in assistance to those affected by its reforms.

Victoria's shadow transport minister David Davis standing in State Parliament.
Victoria's shadow transport minister David Davis standing in State Parliament.
Shadow transport minister David Davis has promised a more generous package than Labor, but has refused to disclose a figure.

"We're not in government at the moment. We don't have the bureaucracy and the ability to assess individual cases," he says.

"But let me just be quite clear that people who have lost their assets do deserve more substantial compensation."
Transport Minister Jacinta Allan declined to be interviewed.

In a statement, she denied the Government's reforms were responsible for the reduction in licence values.

Given the disruption caused by Uber, she said they would have continued to fall whether or not such action was taken.

The Uber logo is seen on a smartphone screen in front of a taxi sign.
Since launching in Australia in 2012, Uber has wreaked havoc on the taxi industry.
REUTERS: KAI PFAFFENBACH
Uber connected its first rider and driver in San Francisco in 2010.

Within a few years, the company was operating in hundreds of cities around the world, often in direct contravention of local laws.

Uber's net worth quickly rose to more than $50 billion.

Australian Productivity Commissioner Dr Stephen King says its expansion undermined the taxi industry's regulatory structure and forced state and territory governments to yield.

"Uber did literally come in and say, 'We pretty much don't care about the local laws'," he says.

"And they did that around the world."

Dr Stephen King says Uber's expansion undermined the taxi industry's regulatory structure.
Dr Stephen King said governments had to yield because of the popularity of Uber.
Everywhere it went, Uber tailored its approach to undermine the legislation in that particular city or state.

When its drivers were slapped with fines, the company used its deep pockets to pay the penalties on their behalf, allowing them to keep driving.

Uber coughed up $1.7 million to cover infringements in Queensland in one year alone.

Furious members of the taxi industry have held demonstrations the world over but their protests have done little to slow its momentum.

Despite the connection between the rise of ride-sharing apps and the decline of traditional taxis, Dr King says this is only part of the problem.

He believes deregulation is equally to blame.

"The people who bought taxi licences did so with a government regulatory framework that restricted the number of licences and effectively pushed the price of those licences up," he says.

"They were a scarce resource because of government regulation and, as with all scarce resources, they become expensive."

After people bought taxi licences the rules of the game changed.
After people bought taxi licences the rules of the game changed.
In Australia, just a few years after its arrival, state governments stopped resisting Uber and began to legalise the service and others like it.

Dr King says the process of deregulation should have begun sooner but pushback from powerful forces within the industry prevented a smooth and gradual transition.

"Instead of having a proper, eased process from where we were in the 1970s and 1980s to where we should be today, it happened as a crunch," he says.

"People have lost significant sums of money in that crunch."
In a statement, Uber said it was saddened by reports of suicides among taxi licence holders.

The company said it was supportive of the work being done by state governments to provide financial support to those hardest hit by technological and regulatory change.

George Chayeb does not blame Uber, saying change was 'inevitable'.
George Chayeb migrated from Lebanon to Melbourne to create a future for himself and his family.
George Chayeb says his future is gone with the stroke of a pen.
In the year since the Victorian government legalised Uber and similar services, the number of rideshare cars on the road has almost doubled.

For consumers, it has never been easier to find someone to take you from A to B, but trying to make a living as a driver is difficult.

George Chayeb needs to pull in $250 each shift just to cover the network fees and running costs. On the day he speaks to Background Briefing, he has made just $135.

"I spoke to my wife earlier on the phone," he says.

"She told me about how many bills we've got at the moment and we came to the conclusion that it's best to sell the house, otherwise we'll be in trouble."

George Chayeb needs to pull in $250 each shift just to cover the network fees and running costs.
George Chayeb needs to pull in $250 each shift just to cover the network fees and running costs.
George does not blame Uber for ruining his livelihood. He knows change is inevitable. He just thinks governments of both stripes should have handled things better.

"If they want to break up the industry, that's fine, pay me back my money," he says.

"To take it away from me without compensating me fairly is not fair at all."
George, who migrated to Melbourne from Lebanon, says he never expected to find himself in this situation.

"I came to Australia hoping that it's a better country where you can make a future for yourself and your family," he says.

"Then, in the end, it's just all gone in the stroke of a pen."

Credits
Journalist: Alex Mann

Photography: Alex Mann and Danielle Bonica

Digital Producer: David Lewis

Executive Producer: Alice Brennan

POSTED EARLIER TODAY AT 3:07AM
SHAREEmail Facebook Twitter WhatsApp
Top Stories

Brayshaw in 'a real mess' after Gaff 'king hit', says Dockers coach

Gaff’s wild punch sparks demolition derby, leaves Brownlow hopes ruined

PM consoles distraught charity worker as he announces drought payments

Prime Minister accused of 'humiliating' Aboriginal leaders with rejection of referendum

30 minutes from death: Survivor of Meningococcal W strain wants you to get vaccinated
'They attempted to assassinate me': Venezuela President alleges exploding drone attack
Melania Trump praises LeBron James after her husband insults the NBA star
Deep in the Amazon, women are the new psychedelic tourists
A backpacker vanished without a trace 36 years ago, his family say they know who murdered him
Dashcam footage shows 'very large meteor' streaking across the sky
The plummeting value of taxi licences is destroying lives and livelihoods
'I'll smash them in court': Suns boss warns draftees who won't play on the coast
The Big Dry: what it's like living in a town running out of water
Patrick Stewart to reprise Captain Picard role for new Star Trek series
Breakdancing coach celebrates Crusaders' Super Rugby title win in style
Markets remain deaf to escalating trade tensions
Voluntary Human Extinction Movement wants you to rethink your baby plans
Ai Weiwei's Beijing studio razed by Chinese authorities
Panthers come home for a win over Raiders, Manly edges Sharks in golden point
Premature twins born at 25 weeks thriving after fight of their lives
'I feel like I'm home': moving to country Victoria the right move for group of African migrants
'You do get used to the smell': how to preserve a whale skeleton
MORE FROM ABC NEWS
HomeJust InPoliticsWorldAnalysis & OpinionBusinessSportScienceHealthArtsLive StreamsVideoPhotosEntertainmentUploadSubscribeRuralMore >
Top of page
Change to standard view
ABC NewsJust InWorldBusinessHealthEntertainmentSportAnalysis & OpinionWeatherTopicsArchiveCorrections & Clarifications
Terms of UsePrivacy PolicyAccessibilityContact the ABC© 2018 ABC

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
First time your a view as smart. Most time you are an idiot..

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shd Uber be ban in Malaysia? Ah.... good question.
In political view Yes, ban it now becos of sick man Trump trade war with China that will affect humble peaceful loving Malaysian, economy and new government growth.

In technology view, Yes ban it too. Too easy to copy and steal this technology and be accused by Trump Malaysian cheat and steal Trump gangster IP and impose 25% tariff on goods export to US.

I will create a new thread on this ride sharing biz.... too much complaints from drivers and riders ... all unhappy with issues affecting them... selfish and grumpy self righteousness want cheap ride close to pay nothing and keep complaining...