• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

those cbkias that lower mask to eat while walking

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually hor... I think this mask usage thing a bit overblown. If within confined space AND close proximity AND duration is somewhat long, it's useful. If just walking around outside with the wind not much use. Dispersal lowers the chances significantly.

So eg is have to sit down in office talk for 2 minutes, mask use starts to make sense. Take away one of those three factors, mask use less applicable already.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually hor... I think this mask usage thing a bit overblown. If within confined space AND close proximity AND duration is somewhat long, it's useful. If just walking around outside with the wind not much use. Dispersal lowers the chances significantly.

So eg is have to sit down in office talk for 2 minutes, mask use starts to make sense. Take away one of those three factors, mask use less applicable already.
KNN my uncle think the law has become very inflexible is due to sinkie being sor har sor har kum so pap has to fix a rule or else sinkie dont know how to follow the logical way automatically KNN hence pap instructed nea to follow a straight rule and ended up as a joke KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
If pap can say while jogging don't need put mask then they should also say while not eating I.e so nong no food is going into your mouth the mask should be on or else there surely be inconsistencies KNN which mean the right way should be mask on and scope your food lift up the mask put in the food and put your fucking mask on then chew your food and leepeat KNN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yq-singaporemothergeneric-21062022.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
pap has better ask nea to come out clarify all the step by step laws in details e.g if I jog and walk is it mask on and off on and off if I walk and eat etc than to kpkb and be rude to sinkies KNN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pap has better ask nea to come out clarify all the step by step laws in details e.g if I jog and walk is it mask on and off on and off if I walk and eat etc than to kpkb and be rude to sinkies KNN

At certain parks and park connectors, there are NPB signs saying you do not need to put on a mask unless you are walking at a 'leisurely' pace. You also don't need to put on a mask when doing brisk walking. Good luck figuring out what is brisk and what is 'leisurely'... typical pedantic scholars splitting hairs and seeing everything in black and white. :rolleyes:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If pap can say while jogging don't need put mask then they should also say while not eating I.e so nong no food is going into your mouth the mask should be on or else there surely be inconsistencies KNN which mean the right way should be mask on and scope your food lift up the mask put in the food and put your fucking mask on then chew your food and leepeat KNN
nabez, you scoop and not scope the food unless when a bayi doctor inserts his scope up your pantat - donch follow another sorhai using scrape instead of scape when fucking the goat.
go learn from your beloved unker instead of from the beer aunties, knn :redface: