• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This YOG is so entertaining!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Drama after drama unfolding since July. It is more exciting than the last World Cup!

7 Jul: Dr Vivian reveals original budget YOG of $104m has been over run more than 3 times to $387m

8 Jul: Exposed: ex-stripper on YOG pay role as pole dancing instructor

21 Jul: Give way to YOG vehicles or be fined $130!

25 Jul: Boycott YOG Facebook group reported on news.

27 Jul: STOMPed: official YOG Banner that prints wrong starting and ending dates

28: YOG ambassador from Slovakia lashes out at poor sporting facilities of the host country.

1 Aug: Michael Phelps and Usain Bolt turns down invitation to attend YOG.

7 Aug: Today admits YOG lacking "buzz"

11 Aug: "Dog food for volunteer, expensive food for foreigner" scandal exposed!

11-12 Aug: Abysmal turnout for torch relay. Primary school students forced to attend in pouring rain.

13 Aug: Organisers acts to improve volunteers' food

14 Aug: YOG opens. Dr Vivian declares in BBC interview:
“If I could rewind time, with the benefit of hindsight, I should have budgeted a larger amount in the first place. But the real question is if I knew that it was going to cost this amount, would I still have proceeded to bid for the games? The answer is a definite ‘yes’.”

16 Aug: YOG concert intended for 3000 attended by 300

17 Aug: Canvas roof of basketball venue disintegrates after afternoon shower.

17 Aug: More than 30 student volunteers suffer from food poisoning after consuming 'improved' SIF rations

Long_LL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Refurbishing a stadium for Jamaica in exchange for Usain Bolt's attendance but end up not completing the work.

Sean Kingston non-appearance due to fees disagreement.

fengshuisifu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good start..Bad Finish?

Drama after drama unfolding since July. It is more exciting than the last World Cup!

7 Jul: Dr Vivian reveals original budget YOG of $104m has been over run more than 3 times to $387m

8 Jul: Exposed: ex-stripper on YOG pay role as pole dancing instructor

21 Jul: Give way to YOG vehicles or be fined $130!

25 Jul: Boycott YOG Facebook group reported on news.

27 Jul: STOMPed: official YOG Banner that prints wrong starting and ending dates

28: YOG ambassador from Slovakia lashes out at poor sporting facilities of the host country.

1 Aug: Michael Phelps and Usain Bolt turns down invitation to attend YOG.

7 Aug: Today admits YOG lacking "buzz"

11 Aug: "Dog food for volunteer, expensive food for foreigner" scandal exposed!

11-12 Aug: Abysmal turnout for torch relay. Primary school students forced to attend in pouring rain.

13 Aug: Organisers acts to improve volunteers' food

14 Aug: YOG opens. Dr Vivian declares in BBC interview:
“If I could rewind time, with the benefit of hindsight, I should have budgeted a larger amount in the first place. But the real question is if I knew that it was going to cost this amount, would I still have proceeded to bid for the games? The answer is a definite ‘yes’.”

16 Aug: YOG concert intended for 3000 attended by 300

17 Aug: Canvas roof of basketball venue disintegrates after afternoon shower.

17 Aug: More than 30 student volunteers suffer from food poisoning after consuming 'improved' SIF rations

Samthaikong

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of the Youth Olympic theme song "Everyone" singer Sean Kingston no show at the Open ceremony Night to sing.

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Refurbishing a stadium for Jamaica in exchange for Usain Bolt's attendance but end up not completing the work.

Sean Kingston non-appearance due to fees disagreement.

Hahahaha

Smearing shit on oneself

Sinkie management needs to be more competent!

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very nice compilation of the jokes of YOG! I am very sure more freshly minted jokes will appear in the days to come! Perhaps we could post this somewhere where the readership is higher....

Of all the jokes listed above, i find the one about overblowing the budget the hardest to swallow.
Simply wtf! The money that gay named balacheenaan spending on this -ve NPV project is our money. Who the fuck gave him the permission to go beyond the budget by more than 3X? How come he can suka suka slip his hands into the coffer for extra cash? Where's the accountability?

He seriously has alot of explaining to do man....where did the money go to? and how come it went over budget by so much? What an incompetent piece of shit man this vivian gay guy.....:oIo:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One of the Youth Olympic theme song "Everyone" singer Sean Kingston no show at the Open ceremony Night to sing.

Then plan B is to get the million dollar Ministar, Lim Suay Suay to sing "Everyone" or betterer still replaces that with "upturn the downturn"..the lumpar one song in the MIW's hit parade..showcase SINgapore got Talents...:biggrin:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then plan B is to get the million dollar Ministar, Lim Suay Suay to sing "Everyone" or betterer still replaces that with "upturn the downturn"..the lumpar one song in the MIW's hit parade..showcase SINgapore got Talents...:biggrin:

I cringe at the thought yet it will make my day to hear some baffling words from Lim Swee Say. Temasek Review should interview Lim Swee Say to ask him about his interest and activity with YOG and end the interview with a rousing one-man rendition of Upturn the Downturn from the brilliant soothsayer Lim Swee Say:biggrin:.

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cringe at the thought yet it will make my day to hear some baffling words from Lim Swee Say. Temasek Review should interview Lim Swee Say to ask him about his interest and activity with YOG and end the interview with a rousing one-man rendition of Upturn the Downturn from the brilliant soothsayer Lim Swee Say:biggrin:.

LSS is not so stupid to bite his own tongue and get involved with Vivian's debacle

Probably his only duty is to be a clown so he can distract people from the real issues of CPF, labor rights and wages!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LSS is not so stupid to bite his own tongue and get involved with Vivian's debacle

Probably his only duty is to be a clown so he can distract people from the real issues of CPF, labor rights and wages!

Was he a member of the SAF Drama & Music Company??? since he was from the SAF??? :biggrin:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
But only Lim Swee Say has the charisma to upturn the YOG downturn. The timing is perfect for hm to make his appearance. He can even come dressed as Mickey Mouse to fit into the YOG theme.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But only Lim Swee Say has the charisma to upturn the YOG downturn. The timing is perfect for hm to make his appearance. He can even come dressed as Mickey Mouse to fit into the YOG theme.

Looking at him DOREMON would fit the bill....he can relate to the kids or betterer still get him to sing & dance with he Australian Children entertainment group...THE HIGH FIVE...

He can come dress in leotard, I sm very sure the 3,000 seats will be filled to standing room only...but don't forget to give out barf bags to attendees & issue an adult content warning for media viewing...:biggrin:

Hammerton

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can add a few more items:-

1. August 14 - Webcast server down on during official opening ceremony
2. August 14 - Confusion of participation during country's flag presentation
3. August 18 - MOE wisely retracted the no logo order on water bottles

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
i wonder if any of the following drama will take place

• YOG athletes village hit by dengue outbreak
  • YOG bus causes chain accident on PIE
  • YOG student volunteers suffer from severe food poisoning, condition critical
  • YOG spectators brawl over cheering dispute
  • YOG organizers hang gold medalist flag in inverse position
  • YOG events stalled for 1 day, due to freak storm island-wide
  • and maybe the moment we all been waiting for... oldman collapsed, flag at ½mast

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
>and maybe the moment we all been waiting for... oldman collapsed, flag at ½mast >

With all the 'bao bin' he is being fed, he will live to 100 and still collecting his pay, your flag fly half mast...he will still be around!