• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This YOG is so entertaining!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
UPDATED with some graphics:

April 2010: Jamaican stadium repair for Usian Bolt appear barter deal stalls for reasons unspecified.

Stadium-Track_w370.jpg

June 2010: Organisers pull the plug on airing JJ Lin's "Your The One Singapore" on TV after public outcries'.

7 Jul: Dr Vivian reveals original budget YOG of $104m has been over run more than 3 times to $387m

8 Jul: Exposed: ex-stripper on YOG pay role as pole dancing instructor

poledance.jpg

153036-bobbi.jpg

21 Jul: Give way to YOG vehicles or be fined $130!

25 Jul: Boycott YOG Facebook group reported on news.

27 Jul: STOMPed: official YOG Banner that prints wrong starting and ending dates

28: YOG ambassador from Slovakia lashes out at poor sporting facilities of the host country.

1 Aug: Michael Phelps and Usain Bolt turns down invitation to attend YOG.

7 Aug: $7 million chartered jet flies to Berlin to retrieve sacred flame.

4862619775_c03a1fed84.jpg

Today admits YOG lacking "buzz"

11 Aug: "Dog food for volunteer, expensive food for foreigner" scandal exposed!

11-12 Aug: Abysmal turnout for torch relay. Primary school students forced to attend in pouring rain.

13 Aug: Organisers acts to improve volunteers' food

14 Aug: YOG opens.

Singer of theme song "Everyone" Sean Kingston AWOLs from the opening ceremony after dispute with organisers over his appearance fees. So it's not everyone was there...

Dr Vivian declares in BBC interview:
“If I could rewind time, with the benefit of hindsight, I should have budgeted a larger amount in the first place. But the real question is if I knew that it was going to cost this amount, would I still have proceeded to bid for the games? The answer is a definite ‘yes’.”

Official webcast server crashes.

16 Aug: YOG concert intended for 3000 attended by 300

17 Aug: Canvas roof of basketball venue disintegrates after afternoon shower.

17 Aug: 21 student volunteers suffer from food poisoning after consuming 'improved' SIF rations

18 Aug: PRC journalist covering event injured after falling from makeshift platform.

twinseeker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honestly, i'm not bothered by the fact that the ex-stripper taught the performers their routine on the poles. i'm more keen to know what r her rates for a private session?

Who knows, maybe part of the $380M was also billed as entertainment or EXTRA remedial training??

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
UPDATED with some graphics:
16 Aug: YOG concert intended for 3000 attended by 300

17 Aug: Canvas roof of basketball venue disintegrates after afternoon shower.

18 Aug: PRC journalist covering event injured after falling from makeshift platform.

7th month specials. :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's getting more and more entertaining.

Perhaps it's really worth the money.

Where else can Singaporeans get such entertainment?

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ex-stripper as trainer, done a great job. Her past is irrelevant because she was a performer not a whore.

For her service there is better value for money from her service than Vivian Balaxxxxxxxx.

From the stripper you get coaching, from Vivian, we should ask what we get for the money he gets.

Last edited:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
7 Aug: $7 million chartered jet flies to Berlin to retrieve sacred flame.

why chartered when can buy a new one at US$50+m? It will be a useful aircraft for elites to flight out of singapore.:rolleyes:

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
$7 million - What an outrages amount to pay!

Considering a size of that plane can carry 50 passenger. The loss of income could easily covered by 50 return air tickets, which amount to about S$75,000 ( 50 x 1,500) plus minus $10k.

How on earth it cost $7 million to charter? :confused:

We must be insane to believe this figure?