• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

this wifey poor thing, hubby fuck halfway pull out then go smoke

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My wife pulled out once when my younger sister caught us fucking on the sofa. I was laughing till my sides ached as my wife ran upstairs naked back to our bedroom while my sister smirked at her. Ah...what would not I give to be young again.
You'd better check out your sister. She may have voyeuristic disorder.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My wife pulled out once when my younger sister caught us fucking on the sofa. I was laughing till my sides ached as my wife ran upstairs naked back to our bedroom while my sister smirked at her. Ah...what would not I give to be young again.
i'm sure she saw muscular and manly john too with your tiny weiner.
tumblr_me6zxxYSZL1qirslwo1_1280.jpg