• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

this wifey poor thing, hubby fuck halfway pull out then go smoke

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
What advice will you offer her? :smile:

F0dPM5E.png

http://www.mummysg.com/forums/threads/hubby-having-some-problems.138025/#post-914708

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is called Halfway Sex Syndrome. It usually affects females. Rare for males to experience such syndrome. Lol :biggrin:

A woman wanting to preserve her VIRGINITY will usually practise Halfway Sex! She gets what she wants and her supposed VIRGINITY is supposedly preserved ... LOL :biggrin:
Hypocritical catholic Malaysian dog from pahang open mouth only all shit and lies to link to me.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it’s a sign of him going to prostitutes too often and developing the habit and routine of entering, banging and cumming in 6.9 minutes without any emotion nor care about partner. when he does it with his clueless wife it’s a totally different kind of sex which requires a spontaneous atmosphere and extensive foreplay. after fucking 69 hookers 696 times he just doesn’t have the patience and pleasure anymore to play puntang poker with his wife.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
What kind of fucking idiot will fuck halfway then pull out and masturbate? Wife's cheebye too loose then don't fuck in first place la. lol

And fucking in the living room while staying w his mum and sister is seriously mental. Hope that IMH will commit him into the institution first.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe the guy wants to do a foursome with mum in law and sis in law.
Btw, looks like this guy now living in mum in law house.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too loose or too smelly buaytahan, no mood to fuck this kind of Ginfreely.
Malaysian dog shitting lies of me everywhere. Very good when polis find me you will be the first one i point to. Pui your Malaysian loose family phua cb