• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat This Week Fit Fit Chiobu - Filza Dorah Sim

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whenever I see a lot of lau aunties wearing leggings and showing their camel toes sitting at coffeeshop, my kukujiao will suddenly harden with no warning. I think I need to train it to 见机(拜)行事.

Lau auntie u can steam?
u must 15 yr old didi isit? Or u heavy taste

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whenever I see a lot of lau aunties wearing leggings and showing their camel toes sitting at coffeeshop, my kukujiao will suddenly harden with no warning. I think I need to train it to 见机(拜)行事.

1671572380927.jpeg

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One needs to have a balanced diet. Aleays partake syt also will sian. Lao auntie is sexperienced and able to guide you to greater pleasures. And she will ensure you are sextisified.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
One needs to have a balanced diet. Aleays partake syt also will sian. Lao auntie is sexperienced and able to guide you to greater pleasures. And she will ensure you are sextisified.
According to Andrew Tate, only loser feel a sense of achievement by sleeping with women. Winners find no achievement in doing that because they can get pussy anytime they want as women get achievement by sleeping with winners.

Last edited:

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the type of body frame that she has, she is building mass for future weight gain. Give her another ten years, she will be very fat.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For the type of body frame that she has, she is building mass for future weight gain. Give her another ten years, she will be very fat.
No need 10 years so long lah. If she got married, within one year she will be obese until mother also cannot recognize her.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No need 10 years so long lah. If she got married, within one year she will be obese until mother also cannot recognize her.

Fat women are good for cuddling and can keep you warm at night. Much better than embracing a bag of bones.