• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This used to be my turf

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is my turf (think it is marked as part of TP ward now) before my teenage days when exploration was strictly by foot only, no buses. I made it my business to check out every nook and cranny within the area during my free time. Sadly, the place is unrecognisable now. Where do you consider as your turf?

Attachments

• myturf.jpg
    myturf.jpg
    589.7 KB · Views: 233
Last edited:

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is literally same as mine. I used to lived between Alexandra Road and Prince Charles Crescent.
Your Primary school should had been one of these - Alexandra Estate Primary, Jervoius, Belveder and there was one more I forgot the name.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is literally same as mine. I used to lived between Alexandra Road and Prince Charles Crescent.
Your Primary school should had been one of these - Alexandra Estate Primary, Jervoius, Belveder and there was one more I forgot the name.

Kay Siang? Kim Seng?

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is my turf (think it is marked as part of TP ward now) before my teenage days when exploration was strictly by foot only, no buses. I made it my business to check out every nook and cranny within the area during my free time. Sadly, the place is unrecognisable now. Where do you consider as your turf?

Why do U have a map of where I stay

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My turf just outside the red boundary. :smile: Think i crossed over to your turf many times to explore. Remember there is a single storey post office in Alexandra road. Prince charles place, if i remember correctly, there are two 18 storey block, all 1 room unit, and several 4 storey blocks.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kay Siang and Kim Seng out of his territory. Kim Seng was a technical secondary school. My alamak mata.

And Kay Siang was a school up to late 50's after which it became the Ministry of Education.

Last edited:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My turf just outside the red boundary. :smile: Think i crossed over to your turf many times to explore. Remember there is a single storey post office in Alexandra road. Prince charles place, if i remember correctly, there are two 18 storey block, all 1 room unit, and several 4 storey blocks.

the singpost still there but now half become childcare.

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to pak tor with my wife and we walk from your turf to Suntec city.

After burning some fats we go and have two bowls of delicious katong laksa. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are u still living there? :biggrin:

Can't afford to live there now, priced out of my territory due to all the expensive condos going up. I used to live in one of those 3-storey blocks near Alexandra Post Office. As a young kid, every place seems to have its own unique character but I like the Queenstown area best, hence the odd sticking-out portion in the map. This region is the only part of SG that has any significance in my heart due to many fond memories. Memories of all other places have faded with the advance of age.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Can't afford to live there now, priced out of my territory due to all the expensive condos going up. I used to live in one of those 3-storey blocks near Alexandra Post Office. As a young kid, every place seems to have its own unique character but I like the Queenstown area best, hence the odd sticking-out portion in the map. This region is the only part of SG that has any significance in my heart due to many fond memories. Memories of all other places have faded with the advance of age.

Thread on Queenstown - http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?110796-Queenstown-Today&highlight=queenstown

lorrydriver

Alfrescian
Loyal
.......... hence the odd sticking-out portion in the map......

at first look, I thought it was the boundary of a new SMC targeted by WP because it looks like a ........I lived for 24 years in the next turf on the right hand side