• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This sinkie girl dare to speak the truth

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
62101_471988739521113_180937841_n.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
expect to see a shit storm but since she's chio of course her opinions will be held in higher regard compared to an uglier female.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This type of PAP bitch should be dragged inside the bunk and be bukkaked by 30 sex starved NS men undergoing their ICT..

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
expect to see a shit storm but since she's chio of course her opinions will be held in higher regard compared to an uglier female.

if chio or rich..what her comment she make, we got nothing to say.
if ugly and poor idlot..still talk loud, then she deserved to be drown in river of siao

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Silly Heather, we won't hide in some bomb shelter. We'll run road.

Singapore's sovereignty can perish overnight and I won't be arsed about it.

sam heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, some of us will probably hide under the our bed and let the enemy rape you. but then most likely you will like the experience. CB sinkie gal.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My advice to Heather: stop arguing with the PAP twits on Facebook, and start voting opposition in 2016.

They won't listen, and their minions will always delete unflattering comments.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So since everybody is so buay song the whole NS arrangement, shall we just stop this conscription thing altogether? Deal?

Cannot. NS is big business. ST Logistics, SFI, NCS, Chartered Industries, and the numerous private sector contractors doing things ranging from landscaping to electrical wiring.

National defence is a sacred cow, because it is a cash cow.