• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This SG guy needs to clock in at work and has 45 mins for lunch kym? GVGT

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sadly, many Sinkies are always leading such pathetic and monotonous working life everyday all for a miserable salary.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Sadly, many Sinkies are always leading such pathetic and monotonous working life everyday all for a miserable salary.

Sounds like a really miserable existence. How people like this maintain the will to live is beyond me.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds like a really miserable existence. How people like this maintain the will to live is beyond me.
That is what my uncle currentlee doing. Just woke up brush teeth preparing etc.
For my uncle he can maintain becas after he reach orfid he will go for good bf using sg pool money then come sbf talk cock then monitor sg pool again . Verlee fast 1 day pass again :wink:

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
What does he expect? Low SES Sinkie who does not know his place in society. He is lucky that he still has a job. Treasure this because more CECAs on the way..

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is this why sinkie males resort to stealth upskirt and downblouse video taking for thrills and adventure?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
is this why sinkie males resort to stealth upskirt and downblouse video taking for thrills and adventure?
Just looking st the queue to get in, i reckon a pretty decent place to indulge in this activity.
Company policy of no mingling is odd. Normally this discourage discussion and otburst of creativity snd solutions. Japanese have this sessions after hours.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just looking st the queue to get in, i reckon a pretty decent place to indulge in this activity.
Company policy of no mingling is odd. Normally this discourage discussion and otburst of creativity snd solutions. Japanese have this sessions after hours.
sillycon valley tech companies too. want employees to meet and bounce ideas off each other, but cannot suka suka bounce into bouncy boobs.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see bosses car all S class. Must be a lucrstive biz. Once i get enough delivering, i should try decorating milf's homes.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's touted as "success" as long as they get their regular paychecks, enough to buy a car, enough to persuade a girl to marry them and eventually to pay for a pigeon hole. Anyone who deviates from the "norm" will be scorned.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
U think that’s bad? He’s not even burning the midnight oil to meet deadlines. He’s not even traveling around other countries and getting all the hassle and jet lag. He’s lucky that he’s in this job.

Peace Maker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Life is like that, you need to struggle when initially climbing the corporate ladder. Unless you are born with a silver spoon or smart scholar, then your future is secured. Otherwise, you need to struggle & struggle. Once you reach the top, you still need to struggle to maintain your position, otherwise someone might push you down. This is working life. If you can, better earn enough & move to a layback country to enjoy your remaining years.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical Sinkies loser. Of all the companies that he can work for...he works for a chink company. They're famous for being miserly, calculative, paranoid.
He will retire poor and in poor mental health too.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical Sinkies loser. Of all the companies that he can work for...he works for a chink company. They're famous for being miserly, calculative, paranoid.
He will retire poor and in poor mental health too.
U deserve the job u are in. If u didn’t bother applying or don’t have the credentials from a well recognized uni, then your options are limited.

Nobody fell into the job…. Well at least in the real world, you can’t ‘volunteer’ to be CEO of a company.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
U deserve the job u are in. If u didn’t bother applying or don’t have the credentials from a well recognized uni, then your options are limited.

Nobody fell into the job…. Well at least in the real world, you can’t ‘volunteer’ to be CEO of a company.
There's always the alternative to migrate as he is still young. But knowing Sinkies ballLess attitude, he will have plenty of excuses not to eg, angmoh racist la etc.
Wallow in your misery then.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Meanwhile FTs can take long lunch, quickie w their FBs and still command few times their pay. And Friday will knock off after lunch go for golf.