• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This man had sexual relations with a dolphin, because he could not relate to women

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a question. This video, i checked, is published on YouTube 5 years ago. How does TS stumble upon it? unless his personal algorithm permits it if it is on Youtube, i guess.
You are suggesting that Glockman is a piece of vile disgusting zoophile trash who is posting a subject close to his heart?

sghainanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
edsyjiet1dp41.jpg

sghainanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
There were many similarities between the human and dolphin clitoris, according to the authors of the study. That included evidence of increased sensitivity in the clitoris, and the potential for it to engorge with blood, said Orbach.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There were many similarities between the human and dolphin clitoris, according to the authors of the study. That included evidence of increased sensitivity in the clitoris, and the potential for it to engorge with blood, said Orbach.

After seeing your post i goggled look what i found no wonder he can fark it lol....... : :eek: :eek::eek:

1636353514030.png

1636353534816.png

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Really? that sounds incredibly intelligent to me

Why do male dolphins attack female dolphins?

Gangs of two or three male bottlenose dolphins isolate a single female from the pod and forcibly mate with her, sometimes for weeks at a time. To keep her in line, they make aggressive noises, threatening movements, and even smack her around with their tails. And if she tries to swim away, they chase her down.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No need to go to Geylang, instead go to Sentosa to fuck dolphin, shark, stingray and jellyfish.

Ocean delights.

IMG_0326.JPG

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Zoophiles have serious mental issues. So many pussies in the world but they'd rather fuck animals. A lot like gays, and guys who have commitment issues with women (e.g., those MGTOW types). And knn, isn't zoophilia same as bestiality? What's this rubbish about consent?!:biggrin:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zoophiles have serious mental issues. So many pussies in the world but they'd rather fuck animals. A lot like gays, and guys who have commitment issues with women (e.g., those MGTOW types). And knn, isn't zoophilia same as bestiality? What's this rubbish about consent?!:biggrin:
Why is this on your youtube feed? Have u been exploring this side of life? lol