• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This man had sexual relations with a dolphin, because he could not relate to women

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Dolphin Lover

Let's just agree: the free love movement of the '60s and '70s took romance to some strange places. Strange places including dolphin habitats.

During the summer of 1970, Malcolm Brenner fell in love with a dolphin. He claims that he had a "consensual sexual relationship" with a dolphin named Dolly at a Floridaland, a now-defunct theme park. He first encountered Dolly when he was hired as a photographer for a children's book about dolphins, and was given free access to the park.

Brenner claims that Dolly actively pursued him and that he gave in, telling the New York Daily News: "If this was a woman, would I come up with these rationalizations and excuses?"

Brenner's access to the park and unsupervised visits to Dolly's habitat gave him free reign to have penetrative sex with the dolphin.

"It felt like I was making love with the ocean itself," he told Jezebel. Brenner graphically detailed the encounter -- including the mechanics of maneuvering human genitals with the dolphin's in open water -- in his autobiography Wet Goddess. He was also the subject of a short documentary called Dolphin Lover.

https://mashable.com/article/shape-of-water-history-of-fish-sex

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember reading that dolphins are one of the horniest animals in the world. Besides human beings and a species of monkey (bonobo?), the dolphin also have sex for pleasure and not just for procreation

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember reading that dolphins are one of the horniest animals in the world. Besides human beings and a species of monkey (bonobo?), the dolphin also have sex for pleasure and not just for procreation
Really? that sounds incredibly intelligent to me

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a question. This video, i checked, is published on YouTube 5 years ago. How does TS stumble upon it? unless his personal algorithm permits it if it is on Youtube, i guess.

Last edited:

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Octopus, Dolphins and Whales are 3rd density entities same as Hu-Mans. The rest of the animal kingdom are 2nd density.

Dolphins are mammals.

Upon google i found this : The last common ancestor of humans and dolphins was a small mammal existing during the reign of the dinosaurs.

https://www.nature.com/articles/nature05634
The delayed rise of present-day mammals

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My Octopus Teacher: An epic love story of a man and an octopus

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
Somewhere deep in the ocean, the dolphin is swearing in front of a dolphin court that he did not, read my lips, did not have sexual relations with that man.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Octopus, Dolphins and Whales are 3rd density entities same as Hu-Mans. The rest of the animal kingdom are 2nd density.

Dolphins are mammals.

Upon google i found this : The last common ancestor of humans and dolphins was a small mammal existing during the reign of the dinosaurs.

https://www.nature.com/articles/nature05634
The delayed rise of present-day mammals

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My Octopus Teacher: An epic love story of a man and an octopus
Making friends with animals is totally fine. Dogs are man's best friend. But having sex with one is totally out of most people's sanity.