• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This kinds of ST reportings make me very tulan

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
<<" Poh Chwa Oo Pung" - meaning literally "newspaper
got publish".>>

I don't believe it is still the case nowaday. 30 years ago may be.

People are more educated and internet are widely used now.

Then you will ask me why 66.6% still support pap. Well, I believe not all are ignorant. Many are just plain selfish. They know this govt needs a lot of check and balance, but still voted for them because they don't want their properties, stocks, Sing dollar deposits and CPF to lose value. They are selfish. Selfish people are unprincipled.

I would say they are the biggest sabo king for us, and future generation of Singapore, for givng pap a blank check to bully, to cheat and to squeeze us.

To the 66.6%, I have this to say: Don't be a sabo king for once, OK or not? What is the point of accumulating so much money and stay in a soulless, unprincipled country? Is this what you want your offsprings to inherit?

Its a combination of both, and definately there are still a large portion of people who belong to the "newspaper got publish" catogory. The internet users only form a small percentage of the overall voters, afterall, I last read only about 30% are wired to broadband.

Selfish ones, this I agree with you. However, its baffling cause I sometimes wonder what they have to be selfish about. Take for example the some of the people you see in RCs. To me, they are barely making it, yet they choose to por lum par, as though they are benefitting from the policies.
Maybe a psychologist can better explain this.

I can say for sure 66% are not accumulating wealth, just basing on the income stats alone is enough proof!

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From the points, it shows that you do not dare to go upfront and still balless to the core. If you believe so strongly in reform and changes, then take charge and lead, what are you afraid of? YOu cannot depend on opposition to change your own country. either that or you leave the country.

This ain't a place to retire so DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, cuz KPKB here is not gonna help. Those minitoots jiak liao bees are way high up in their ivory tower & their grassroot leaders are giving false 'good' leeports to MPs. Minitoots don't bother to surf sammyboy & delphi forums & won't listen to you either. So like me, start planning & get the f88k out of this shit hole asap! :eek:

That is why i have been saying from my other posts, KPKB here is useless so DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
My (not liked by many) existence here will see me making fun of these jiak liao bee minitoots & whacking those brainless leather skin PAPee IB, pointless to reason with them when their agenda here is very clear. Flaming used to be my speciality in sam's other forum, so i'll take them on anytime if i find them to be 'interesting' enough. :p Sure call me what u like, i don't give a shit.

If you think its hopeless for the opposition to increase their seats cuz chao PAPpy is playing dirty politics all the time then start planning to get the f88k out of this shit hole! :eek:

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Selfish ones, this I agree with you. However, its baffling cause I sometimes wonder what they have to be selfish about. Take for example the some of the people you see in RCs. To me, they are barely making it, yet they choose to por lum par, as though they are benefitting from the policies.
Maybe a psychologist can better explain this.

I can say for sure 66% are not accumulating wealth, just basing on the income stats alone is enough proof!

One explanation is that the sinkie has no idea how to generate wealth by themselves and achieve success that feed to their sinkie ego.

If they can get money by themselves and have the knowledge and ability to do that, why do they need to POr Lum Pa.

YOu already mentioned, they barely making it.

They are educated to let fear control them but still have the desire to achieve wealth and status even through the disgraceful way as por lum par. Some dun just por, they even lick it while Por the lumpar on their hand.

The way to wealth is to contribute to the society in a positive way by producing goods and service from a creative mind. From the good hearted effort and that leads to recognition and fame.