• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

This kinds of ST reportings make me very tulan

ahsoo

You don't have to read the details, just glance through the headlines and you will be easily pissed off.

Just a few examples in today's ST:

1. SM Goh in Myammar: Ensure polls are free and fair: SM

-Yes, that is GCT offering political advice to the Myammar junta. one dictator giving advice to the other? Isn't it 50 steps laughing at 100 steps?

2. Singapore most liveable city in S-E Asia: Survey

-S-E Asia? What is there to shout about? We are nowhere near Osaka and Tokyo. Not even Hong Kong.

3. Why Spore PM drew praise from S. Korea minister and newspaper.

-Because that makes interesting story for the S Korean readers. Everyone here knows how "humble" our leaders are. Why not mention the "sacrifice" they make for Spore by taking a discounted paycheck?

ST, I salute your "professionalism" in giving us so many wonderful news everyday!

2lanu

As usual nothing will come out bad from the 154th on the paymaster. They can write whatever I care. We know the truth can be found here.

th_pvhmx.jpg

Not happy ah? Emigrate lah! *chey*

takcheksian

As usual nothing will come out bad from the 154th on the paymaster. They can write whatever I care. We know the truth can be found here.

Exactly. 154th always tok cok. Why bother to even read; everything is slanted, distorted, spun or an outright lie to begin with.

2lanu

Exactly. 154th always tok cok. Why bother to even read; everything is slanted, distorted, spun or an outright lie to begin with.

That's the way how the nation prosper and progress claimed by Old Fark. Then they got themselves paid million$$$ for the job well done. Peasant? suck thumb lor....:rolleyes:

funglung

You don't have to read the details, just glance through the headlines and you will be easily pissed off.

-Yes, that is GCT offering political advice to the Myammar junta. one dictator giving advice to the other? Isn't it 50 steps laughing at 100 steps?

-S-E Asia? What is there to shout about? We are nowhere near Osaka and Tokyo. Not even Hong Kong.

-Because that makes interesting story for the S Korean readers. Everyone here knows how "humble" our leaders are. Why not mention the "sacrifice" they make for Spore by taking a discounted paycheck?

ST, I salute your "professionalism" in giving us so many wonderful news everyday!

lies after lies after lies from Lee Kuan Yew and his entire gang

THEY ARE INCAPABLE OF EVER TELLING THE TRUTH

DO NOT WAIT UNTIL ELECTION TIME
THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW!

TALK TO YOUR FRIENDS AND YOUR RELATIVES.

SUPPORT OPPOSITION PARTIES WITH YOUR TIME AND MONEY AND STAND BY THEM AND WITH THEM.
THEY SPEAK FOR YOU AND TRY TO SPEAK FOR YOU.

LKY AND PAP HAVE BEEN USING THEIR KANGAROO COURTS TO TRY TO BANKRUPT THEM TO SILENCE THEM.

IF YOU DO NOT STAND WITH THEM AND STAND BY THEM, CAN YOU STAND ALONE AGAINST LKY?

SINGAPOREANS MUST UNITE AND SUPPORT ALL THE OPPOSITION PARTIES.

DO NOT JUST WAIT UNTIL ELECTION TO VOTE

VOTE OUT LKY AND HIS BASTARDS IN WHITE WHO ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY AND TO FUCK YOU.

IF NOT FOR YOURSELF, THEN FOR THE FUTURE OF YOUR CHILDREN

THERE WILL NOT BE AN OBAMA AS PRESIDENT OF USA IF THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT THERE WAS INTIMIDATED BY BEATINGS AND LYNCHINGS IN THE PAST.

THE TOBBLING OF LKY WILL NOT BE EASY, AND CAN BE BLOODY AS WELL.
THEY WILL NOT GIVE UP THE BILLIONS THAT THEY SUCKED FROM YOU AND CAN CONTINUE TO SCREW FROM YOU NOW AND IN FUTURE.

ONLY YOU HAVE THE POWER TO SAY 'NO MORE OF THAT' AND THROW EVERYONE OF THOSE BASTARDS OUT

Already 400-500++ billions got sucked and bled by LKY into his Temasick and GIC.
HOW MANY OTHER BILLIONS GOT SUCKED AND USED BY THEM IN GLC WHERE THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS AND MINISTERS AND BASTARDS IN WHITE ARE CHAIRMAN AND CEOS?

EVEN IF NO ELECTIONS, SINKIES MUST SPEAK WITH ALL THEIR FRIENDS AND ALL THEY KNOW

STAND UP TO THAT BASTARD LKY AND PAP BLOODSUCKERS

STAND WITH ALL THOSE THAT FIGHT BASTARD LKY

OR STAND UP YOURSELF IN YOUR CONSTITUENCY

DONT BE BULLIED BY THAT FUCKING COWARD LKY USING HIS CORRUPT KANGAROO COURTS AND ALL THAT HE CAN, AND WILL THROW AT YOU

You will fear them only if you allow yourself to fear them.

Just because THEY want you to fear them, must you fear those fucking bastards?

THEY ONLY CAN RULE YOU , AND BLED YOU , THROUGH FEAR AND INTIMIDATION.

SINKIES,

FIND YOUR BALLS AND STAND UP TO THEM.
THEY WILL THEN FEAR YOU.

AND YOU REGAIN YOUR MONEY AND YOUR FUTURE AND YOUR CHILDREN FUTURE.

DO NOT LET OUR MONEY GO TO FUND PAP DOGS FRENCH COOKING LESSONS

DO NOT DIE IN OLD FOLK HOMES IN JB.

FIND YOUR BALLS AND STAND UP TO THEM

LEE KUAN YEW LOST AND LOST DUNNO HOW MANY BILLIONS IN TEMASICK AND GIC

EVEN MORE BILLIONS HE THREW AWAY TO HIS DOGS AND COCKROACHES SO THEY CAN TAKE FRENCH COOKING LESSONS

LKY NEED MORE BILLIONS FROM SINKIES WHO VOTED FOR HIM AND FROM THOSE WHO VOIDED THEIR VOTES

EVEN IF YOU VOTE AGAINST HIM, NO DIFFERENCE.

COLLECTIVE PUNISHMENT AS SINKIES DID NOT TRY HARD ENOUGH TO KICK OUT THAT VAMPIRE BASTARD LKY

SO EXPECT EVERYTHING IN SINGAPORE TO GO UP AND UP

BASTARD LKY NEED YOUR $$$$$

HE SCREW YOU AND DEMAND THAT YOU THANK HIM FOR HIS FUCKING 'SUBISIDIESD BULLSHIT' AND 'AFFORDABLE' CON-TALK.

GO ALL OUT TO KICK ALL THOSE BASTARDS OUT

ALL OF THEM

Conan the Barbarian

You tulan also no use. The formula works on all the sheep
in Singapore. Just look at the support in RCs and you will
know. The turnouts at all the RC functions and the brown-
nosing going on.

Then when you talk to the lesser mortals, they back up their
claims with " Poh Chwa Oo Pung" - meaning literally "newspaper
got publish". You will know the effect is useful in desseminating
propagander to the masses.

For everyone of you that is tulan, there are many there who will
feel the government is doing their best, with the best talent they
can find, with the right renumeration, cause they deserve the pay,
etc etc.

Peasants do not suck thumbs, they will use the very thumb to give
the thumbs up to PAP, like I always experience. As long as they are
doing fine living from hand to mouth, they will continue to believe.

Resistence is futile, you will be assimilated.

Conan the Barbarian

lies after lies after lies from Lee Kuan Yew and his entire gang

THEY ARE INCAPABLE OF EVER TELLING THE TRUTH

DO NOT WAIT UNTIL ELECTION TIME
THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW!

ALL OF THEM

Such a long message used in every thread you visit only serves to turn the reader off from continuing the thread.
If you want to spread the message, please do not do so,
however much your hatred is.

oli9

I'm very surprised there's nothing notable mentioned of nathan's Turkey trip. maybe the Turkish delight is too sweet for him.

ahsoo

<<" Poh Chwa Oo Pung" - meaning literally "newspaper
got publish".>>

I don't believe it is still the case nowaday. 30 years ago may be.

People are more educated and internet are widely used now.

Then you will ask me why 66.6% still support pap. Well, I believe not all are ignorant. Many are just plain selfish. They know this govt needs a lot of check and balance, but still voted for them because they don't want their properties, stocks, Sing dollar deposits and CPF to lose value. They are selfish. Selfish people are unprincipled.

I would say they are the biggest sabo king for us, and future generation of Singapore, for givng pap a blank check to bully, to cheat and to squeeze us.

To the 66.6%, I have this to say: Don't be a sabo king for once, OK or not? What is the point of accumulating so much money and stay in a soulless, unprincipled country? Is this what you want your offsprings to inherit?

angie II

<<" Poh Chwa Oo Pung" - meaning literally "newspaper
got publish".>>

I don't believe it is still the case nowaday. 30 years ago may be.

People are more educated and internet are widely used now.

Then you will ask me why 66.6% still support pap. Well, I believe not all are ignorant. Many are just plain selfish. They know this govt needs a lot of check and balance, but still voted for them because they don't want their properties, stocks, Sing dollar deposits and CPF to lose value. They are selfish. Selfish people are unprincipled.

I would say they are the biggest sabo king for us, and future generation of Singapore, for givng pap a blank check to bully, to cheat and to squeeze us.

To the 66.6%, I have this to say: Don't be a sabo king for once, OK or not? What is the point of accumulating so much money and stay in a soulless, unprincipled country? Is this what you want your offsprings to inherit?

Yes & i like what i have just read! Rep. you with my humble points. :eek:

Such a long message used in every thread you visit only serves to turn the reader off from continuing the thread.
If you want to spread the message, please do not do so,
however much your hatred is.

I agree fully. Why isnt he banned from this site? Sam Leong, wru? Au Secours!

Conan the Barbarian

You can add funglung to your ignore list. Then his posts won't show up. I did.

Thanks for the suggestion. I try not to put anyone on my ignore list, not even ClintonXXX.

However, this one takes the cake, so I took up your suggestion after another few encounters with his posts.

Funglung, if you are reading this and have stopped, let us know.

What can you do beside feeling tulan?

ahsoo

<<What can you do beside feeling tulan?>>

I know this kind of question will sure pop up one.

When you criticise the govt, express your anger at social phenomenon, blame the pap for their misdeed, laugh at the minister for their fuckup singing and some civil servants for their cocky acts, people will ask you: so what are you going to do about it?

At best, I would say these are just brainless questions.

Do you, like goh chok tong, deem joining the opposition as the only channel to earn the right to criticise them? Do you expect me to correct all the "problems" that I mentioned?

I am not Dr Chee, Chiam or LTK, but I believe even as an ordinary Singaporean, together we can change things, albeit slowly, but observing the following:

1. Be aware of pap's social engineering and propaganda, make sure we are immunised from such toxic;

2. Share our views with other ordinary Singaporeans, starting with close family members. They may not surf the internet but they understand what is wrong if you explain to them;

3. Encourage those who are interested to visit political forum/blogs.

4. We may not want to join the opposition party but at least don't shun away from them. Buy their books/papers, offer words of support. I know many Singaporeans keep a distance from them like they are germ carriers.

5. Come to GE, vote for any opposition and convince as many people to do likewise as possible. This is to minimize the damage by the 66.6% sabo king.

I have shared what I think any Singaporean can do as an individual, and I hope you, mr Tonycat, if you are a sincere person, will share with us what you have been doing.

If the THais do like you, thaksin will still be the prime minister and still be taking advantage of thailand for his own self-serving motive. The Thais will get srew by the ass daily.

The Thais got balls and now thaksin runs away like a national criminal.

I have been avoiding sinkies and not mixed or go near them, even the country itself. Why waste my time with losers when i can be on top of my life with real quality humans. THat is my way of middle finger sinkies and the whole lot of you.

Deal with problems and still sinkies are balless, i would rather the whole lot of them to sink with the island.

From the points, it shows that you do not dare to go upfront and still balless to the core. If you believe so strongly in reform and changes, then take charge and lead, what are you afraid of? YOu cannot depend on opposition to change your own country. either that or you leave the country.

CB Kia tonychat,

please stay away from spore forever n die in your adopted land thailand.

:oIo: