• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat This is Why You Don't Buy A Property in Johore

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
CCTV footage captures woman attacked and robbed after entering home in Malaysia

20181213_thestar.JPG

PHOTO: YouTube/The Star Online
THE STAR/ASIA NEWS NETWORK
Dec 13, 2018

KAJANG - A woman was injured when robbers struck just when she was about to enter her house in Taman Megah here.
Kajang OCPD ACP Ahmad Dzaffir Mohd Yussof said the incident occurred at around 11.23am yesterday.

“We received a report that a 63-year-old woman was just about to open the front gate to enter her house when she was suddenly attacked by three men on two motorcycles.

“They slashed her head with a parang and then grabbed her handbag before fleeing,” he said when contacted.

ACP Ahmad Dzaffir said the victim suffered a deep gash on her head and received 16 stitches at a clinic nearby.

“We are investigating the case as causing hurt during a robbery,” ACP Ahmad Dzaffir said.

“We are now working to identify the suspects involved,” he said, urging anyone with information to contact the police hotline 03-2052 9999 or visit the nearest police station.

Pictures purportedly showing the robbery and the victim with a gash on her forehead have gone viral on Facebook.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can, but must design and build it to be zombie-and-jiuhukia-proof.
1544675474184.png

same house, but with windows open and defensive wall extended.
1544675530741.png

same house, with armored walls and windows extended.
1544675615370.png

wide open windows and walls when zombies and jiuhukias not around.
1544675687084.png

and then arm and armor yourself to the teeth.
1544675776155.png

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
can, but must design and build it to be zombie-and-jiuhukia-proof.
View attachment 50233
same house, but with windows open and defensive wall extended.
View attachment 50234
same house, with armored walls and windows extended.
View attachment 50235
wide open windows and walls when zombies and jiuhukias not around.
View attachment 50236
and then arm and armor yourself to the teeth.
View attachment 50237
My favourite House. But might as well build underground. Much safer

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Same same lah.. UMNO let in too many Indonesian migrants over the years. This is the price Malaysia society has to pay just like Sinkies pay for lost job opportunities due to PAP's open leg policies...:biggrin:

Ah Meng. Fyi those cina towkay partly to be blamed also. Keep pleading with the authorities not to repatriate the illegal indon workers cos it will affect co business (short of manpower). Tats y at times the authorities lenient n gave those workers ultimatum. Normally around Ramadhan time they have to balik kamp. Hw i know? Those illegal indon workers told me so. Paid only m$40 per day.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Meng. Fyi those cina towkay partly to be blamed also. Keep pleading with the authorities not to repatriate the illegal indon workers cos it will affect co business (short of manpower). Tats y at times the authorities lenient n gave those workers ultimatum. Normally around Ramadhan time they have to balik kamp. Hw i know? Those illegal indon workers told me so. Paid only m$40 per day.
These Cina towkays r MCA members? If not how come they got such political cloud?