• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is why Norway is a civilized country and Shittypore is not

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BsRG068OVYOk.jpeg

Compare with this:

More businesses in Singapore going cashless despite resistance​

01 Aug 2023
https://www.thestar.com.my/business...n-singapore-going-cashless-despite-resistance

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friends in IRAS said staff already collecting, processing and presenting data to their management. The idea is to identify hawkers that do not pay income tax and all this data is available from cashless system from DBS, OCBC and UOB.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friends in IRAS said staff already collecting, processing and presenting data to their management. The idea is to identify hawkers that do not pay income tax and all this data is available from cashless system from DBS, OCBC and UOB.
CDC Vouchers, paynow are very good data collection channels

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
We have more critical thinkers in the west than the docile people in the east. Even the Japan have more critical thinkers than the docile people in Singapore. Singapore is just a hopeless country
Most local born Singaporeans only know how to rely on PAP for a living bunch of useless fucks with no skills no talent who can't survive in the real world

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trial run minimum 3yrs liao