• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is why I think women are strange creatures

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday my GF and I went for Istana CNY Open House. The President of Singapore wasn't at home. We realised from the news that she went to Evil CCPland for Winter Olympics to dine with Evil Dictator Winnie.

Never mind, that isn't important. She wasn't voted into office by me anyway. #notmypresident

So after Istana, we went to a nearby mall (I shan't name which one in case I get identified by CCTV) as I needed to pee urgently.

I went inside an empty toilet and rushed to an urinal.

Unbuttoned my berms, flipped down my Uniglo boxer undies, pulled out my BC to relieve myself.

Then all of a sudden, a female toilet janitor (who looked like a Tiong in her 30s) came over to clean the urinal beside the one which I was doing my business.

And she started staring at my BC! I swear I am not lying or exaggerating. She even had the audacity to look up , her eyes met my eyes and smiled at me. WTF!

I quickly finished my business, shook my BC dry so as not to stain my Uniglo boxers, ran out without even washing my hands!

I told my new GF about my encounter when taking the MRT home. She immediately said please don't touch her as I didn't wash my hands after pee.

She also had a good laugh. I told her it wasn't funny because my modesty had been outraged. She laughed even louder, then whispered into my ear. "I will sayang it with my mouth later".

I straightaway blushed in the MRT and she continued to tease me. Really KNN lor.

Then at my condo, after we settled down and was watching Netflix, she started getting fresh and was sayanging my BC.

I thought it doesn't make sense.

She said I couldn't touch her because I never washed my hands after pee, but now she put my unwashed BC into her mouth???

I think women are strange creatures who don't mean what they say.

Correct conclusion?

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
She said I couldn't touch her because I never washed my hands after pee, but now she put my unwashed BC into her mouth???

I think women are strange creatures who don't mean what they say.

Correct conclusion?
KNN my uncle have a couple of points for this
1. Is it an imaginary gf ? Else why you cannot ask her and ask bros instead ? :sneaky::thumbsdown:
2. Giving some benefit of doubts my uncle think it can also be Maybe she think your hand had touched the toilet bowl or had oared the cleaner jibye so she need you to wash your dirty hand 1st.
3. She can put your unwashed bc into her jibye mouth becas she think your bc had not had any contacts with external bacteria (sorlee to use the word jibye mouth becas when your bc is put in is same as a jibye)

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think most likely she BJ another dude without drinking or rinsing her mouth before meeting u...

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle have a couple of points for this
1. Is it an imaginary gf ? Else why you cannot ask her and ask bros instead ? :sneaky::thumbsdown:
2. Giving some benefit of doubts my uncle think it can also be Maybe she think your hand had touched the toilet bowl or had oared the cleaner jibye so she need you to wash your dirty hand 1st.
3. She can put your unwashed bc into her jibye mouth becas she think your bc had not had any contacts with external bacteria (sorlee to use the word jibye mouth becas when your bc is put in is same as a jibye)
1. Nope. It's my real GF. I also do not understand why I didn't ask her! But I really didn't. It didn't cross my mind to get a response from her.

2. I used the urinal, not toilet bowl. I don't think I am that crazy to touch any part of the urinal, whether internal or external urinal parts. I never did anything to the female janitor. I did think that she's sort of chio, but that's all. The reason I thought so is because despite the loose uniform top she wore, the breasts seemed to be able to form some shape on her chest.

3. Noted. I guess this must be the reason why. Maybe she trust me a lot.

BTW, I was back at the mall today with her. I went to the same toilet. I realised that outside the toilet, there's a permanent sign that says :"FEMALE JANITOR IN ATTENDANCE"!!! :eek:

Last edited: