• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is what the parents of a succesful ConMan looks like..........

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It seems this trial is exposing alot of skeletons. Wont con hee start transferring $ to his folks to prevent the gahmen from getting to it? So when he comes out from jail he will have seed money to tide over and live comfortably for the rest of his life. Or start another church when he comes out? He will forever b rich.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
images

Goodness gracious! What getting charged in court does to a man's skin. Imagine sitting in prison for ten years.........................

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
It seems this trial is exposing alot of skeletons. Wont con hee start transferring $ to his folks to prevent the gahmen from getting to it? So when he comes out from jail he will have seed money to tide over and live comfortably for the rest of his life. Or start another church when he comes out? He will forever b rich.

Gahmen wants to fuck them all the way to the hilt, they just need to get IRAS to do the job. The $50 million case is just what had been dug up. What had not been discovered could be worth up to another $50 million dollars.

The cases of "donated money" to affiliated churches that never were..........................Kong Hee is richer than Lee Hsien Loong!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
375576_10151394042756895_1320963664_n.jpg

Don't say Sinkies no entrepreneur spirit hor. SPG with ang moh husband set up Con branch in big old USA!:biggrin:

Church trustee who is another rich person from City Harvest.. Ang Moh husband former pastor in CHC. Don't think he'll come back. Touched down at Changi, ICA computers will short circuit.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
CHC Confessions

4 hours ago.

Susan Ong's testimony in court... If I am the judge I would have LOL.

"Ong reiterated that the candidate for the Crossover had to look the part, speak the part and dress the part; and this individual had to be someone with talent, willing to work hard, and not be tarnished by the world, and that Ho fulfilled all three criteria."

1) Sun ho dont have the look part.. even CHC members cant deny that.

2) Sun ho dress like a geisha.. geisha evangelism?

3) Talent?? What talent? Spend $$$?

4) Work hard? no no no.. CHC members work hard for the Building Funds while she live it up in Hollywood.. if what she did all these years = working hard.. i love her job.

5) When Sun ho said that she wants her album to be her own and not because of Xover.. yes.. she did said that.. in fact.. the world did not tarnish her.. she TARNISHED the world.. its such a disgrace to the entertainment industry.. really.. 10m can make a decent movie in the hands of someone who is really talented.

The only criteria she fulfilled was being the wife of KH.

I was an ex-CHCer.. I saw her through her taiwan->USA endevours.. I always thought God make it happen for her as I just cant fathom how CHC will send her and she can keep going with the garbage she produced.. she cant sing, cant dance.. and cant walk like Rihanna.

There was this discreet discussion among us.. why not send Annabelle? Looks good, sounds good.. But all along we were wrong.. very wrong.. if we had sent Serina Wee, we would have probably crossed over to Mars by now. Well.. above confession might seems sarcastic and bias.. but nobody can deny that its true and it spoke the hearts of many of you.

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
DeBonerman. You are da man!!!! Fooking brilliant post!!! Shabalabadingdongdang! May you get caught up in rapture!!!!