• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is what the parents of a succesful ConMan looks like..........

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what the parents of a succesful ConMan look like..........

Thank you old fucks for your great effort in giving the Singapore and if not for Sun Ho's attempted stardom failure, the world, Kong Hee! hee hee hee hee............:p

1174911_10151810132349711_1367587383_n.jpg

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: This is what the parents of a succesful ConMan look like..........

487983_10151810132369711_1474251428_n.jpg

Ma...blow harder! For by this time next year, you will be blowing grass.....hee hee hee hee........

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

563067_10151810132354711_1410808069_n.jpg

One more chance! Given one more chance and I promise you as God (The Man had apologised to Me personally) is my witness.....I will not get myself caught with my hands in the tithe jar again! Hallelujah! shabalabadingdongdang!:biggrin:

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

577271_10151810132149711_1263209253_n.jpg

Dear ABBA in Heaven.....do bless this child to grow up beautiful and intelligent enough to become my accounts manager.....shabalabadingdongdang!........hee hee hee hee....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

536783_10151810132564711_913369959_n.jpg

Hi guys! I am a China Wine Alcoholic.....................

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

1173820_10151810132304711_1719503647_n.jpg

LKY and wife celebrating eldest son and his wife's wedding anniversary....Ooops!...sorry! ....wrong photo..............

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

994889_10151810131784711_431900423_n.jpg

Sunwhores. .........you start them young...............

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

998916_10151810131534711_310645259_n.jpg

The Prince!....And if Daddy had not already stashed away a substantial amount of ill gotten dumbfuck donated money or tithe whatever you want to call it.....The Pauper!

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

1002584_10151810131684711_314005352_n.jpg

For a lousy $10 million of your donated money which is technically mine....half hidden ball I give you..............

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

1000945_10151810132154711_1146394059_n.jpg

Serina Wee, "Sharon! Pastor Kong our gang chief had already told us to smile and look pretty so as not to give the public the impression that we are actually guilty as charged. Can you just at least smile?"

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks for posting pics of my IDOL, I am one step nearer to become a professional con men. How does Paster Chon Hee sounds?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Con Hee posted this message on his Facebook............

One intercessor overseas sent me this ... touched! http://t.co/4jVHGs18Ff

in·ter·ces·sor

noun

1. a person who intervenes on behalf of another, esp. by prayer.

"they rejected the notion that an intercessor was needed to appeal to God"

804677064.jpg

Yes! That I fully agree! At the perfect time, you will be issued a toothbrush, a tube of toothpaste, a mug, a blanket and the company of five other men in a familiar surrounding. A cell! And you can be the group leader! Cell Group Leader, get it? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
559153_10151529067536895_898364026_n.jpg

Desperate times call for desperate measures. If need be, I will open up the sewage holes to invite cockroaches to fill in the numbers! Hee...hee....heee.....

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
CHC Confessions

12 hours ago via mobile.

We are a group of EMs who were in the meeting in 2010 where Kar Weng claims that the EMs voted to "retrospectively" support the crossover by buying the bonds of Xtron and Firma. What really happened?

Firstly, we were told what we now know as a bunch of lies about the bonds. We were NEVER told that the bonds were for the Crossover! Then Derek Dunn stands up and propose some hastily put together statements and asks for us to vote. Looking back, we now realize that Derek Dunn is party to the crime.

We were told that it was a "straw poll" and there will be an official meeting where we will vote formally. That meeting NEVER took place. We were all made to vote by raising our hands. We didn't agree but there was tremendous pressure to put up our hands as ushers and pastors were taking note of those who don't. There were a couple who didn't raise their hands. Aries was visibly agitated and the persons were confronted after the vote.

Aries Zulkarnain is the short arse figure head in charge of CHC, husband of the CityNews reporter cunt Sandy Yeo.

There was a commotion during the meeting as one EM was suspected to have been recording the session with his handphone. DD and AZ was livid and the EM was accused.

Can the EM please turn over your recording to the authorities to refute the claim of the defense?

Raymond Fong Dear Confessor, please gather a few like-minded EMs and approach the Public Prosecutor to be the prosecution witnesses. Do the right thing and help bring justice and closure for all the victims.

27 · 12 hours ago via mobile..

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
CHC Confessions

5 hours ago via mobile.

A few questions that I have after hearing what KONG HEE have to say at service earlier:

(a) Prior to 2010 and the arrest of KONG, did anyone even heard of "Crossover Project"? Did anyone remember how they got a booklet (very good quality printing with many pictures) detailing how SUN had impacted people with her singing (or lack of talent) and photos of sell-out crowds in stadiums?

(b) KONG keeps claiming that his first thoughts were on the church, not even his family. However, today, he changed his stance and said: "After SUN and DAYAN, I was thinking about you guys. I am fine, as long as you guys are fine."

So, is KONG as truthful as the church members think he is? Seriously, when you are in trouble, and your first thoughts (if according to KONG) is on the church and not the family members, then something is wrong. Is KONG unhappy with his family?

(c) PRINGLE always bring along his family members (wife, son, daughter, whoever) when he is tasked to preach. Does the church only pay PRINGLE, or PRINGLE and whoever follows along? And why is PRINGLE asking for offerings for the church when he is only "visiting"? Does he gets a commission from what is received and therefore, push people to give, even at the expense of tweaking the Bible to what it is not?

(d) KONG had claimed that while at trial, he would look at his handphone and read the verses (scriptures) that church members and/or friends sent him. He even read an alleged message sent from Katy Perry's father to him.

Is he not even respecting the Courts and its proceedings when it happens? Is that why his members are adopting the same attitude towards the Court?

(e) This is for my interest: Does KONG feel that SERINA would had done a better job as the lead for CROSSOVER than SUN?