• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious this is what happened when a chinese man have a white woman as wife!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

150507220707-mothers-day--barack-obama-and-ann-dunham-super-169.jpg

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most human are rascist against people of different ethnic groups. Some dumbfucks are rascist against their own ethnic group.
China troll, next time when you logout to switch your nickname, you have to remember to log back in. This is not China, government do for you one. So when you just posted some pro China nonsense as "winnipegjets", remember to logout when you log back in as "tanwahtiu" after complain and defend China for no reason, remember to logout. Otherwise captcha come and get you. Oh did you know captcha owned by google, American company? Funny, huh? Next, log out and remember to log back in as "Lord Elrond" after post some more China got US Treasury fake news, remember to logout otherwise - you know - captcha come and get you again. This time remember to log back in as "LaoTze" otherwise - can you guess?

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Aussieland has a long history of racism toward the Indigenous population and then fumed by the then Vietnamese refugees they can work for twice the hours and half the salary so 'robbing' jobs off the locals hence very much hated.

When chinese and sg people starts to migrate there they inevitably adopted the hate because yellow skinned looks the same it was worst in the 80s. When i walked the streets there they throw 'drinks cans' at you if you're lucky sometimes stones when they drive past you .....

This is how i have to looked like (Japanese tourist) to have a 'safe' day out their $¥ ¥ was big then too they're very respected and welcome there.
“It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent; it is the ones most adaptable to change.”
images (1).jpg

Thanks to the AMDK for Vietnam Wars ?

The only good thing then was they don't eat the pig's internal organs you can get it free from the wet markets........... that was then now no more.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
U adapt but they dont dont make sense.. even the native English in UK dobt like white Aussie... racists between themselves...

Aussieland has a long history of racism toward the Indigenous population and then fumed by the then Vietnamese refugees they can work for twice the hours and half the salary so 'robbing' jobs off the locals hence very much hated.

When chinese and sg people starts to migrate there they inevitably adopted the hate because yellow skinned looks the same it was worst in the 80s. When i walked the streets there they throw 'drinks cans' at you if you're lucky sometimes stones when they drive past you .....

This is how i have to looked like (Japanese tourist) to have a 'safe' day out their $¥ ¥ was big then too they're very respected and welcome there.
“It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent; it is the ones most adaptable to change.”
View attachment 81638

The only good thing then was they don't eat the pig's internal organs you can get it free from the wet markets........... that was then now no more.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The biggest racists find racism in anything, including their own shadow. :cool:

It sounds ironic, but it is an observable truth. :wink:

luckily i espouse my racism everyday as much as i can.

wait does that make me an australian?

also its kinda ironic u say that because many sinkies like to call aussies racists.......does that mean they are racists themselves?since they find racists in everyone except themselves.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most human are rascist against people of different ethnic groups. Some dumbfucks are rascist against their own ethnic group.
those are the most enlightened ones.......like the african americans that realise the flaws with their race.....but are called uncle toms for doing so......

just like i despise the chinese race..........chinese are extremely hardworking,only because of their insatiable greed....money is the only purpose in a chink's life,so much that the cartoon race ferengi is probably a caricature of the chinese race........

chinese are fugly,superficial,complete lack of interest in culture and literature and the various arts......the complete opposite of the europeans the anglo saxons the japanese.......

chinese is probably the only kind that would sell their country,their countrymen,their soul,their values or principles,their race,their nationality,their fathers and mothers to make a quick buck.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

View attachment 81638

saying amdk is responsible for vietnam wars,is like saying all asians are responsible for what china does......just because i dont approve of what USA did in the past seventy years,doesnt mean i hate US culture.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr. french condom, French are the most racist people in the world, kettle call the pan black...

those are the most enlightened ones.......like the african americans that realise the flaws with their race.....but are called uncle toms for doing so......

just like i despise the chinese race..........chinese are extremely hardworking,only because of their insatiable greed....money is the only purpose in a chink's life,so much that the cartoon race ferengi is probably a caricature of the chinese race........

chinese are fugly,superficial,complete lack of interest in culture and literature and the various arts......the complete opposite of the europeans the anglo saxons the japanese.......

chinese is probably the only kind that would sell their country,their countrymen,their soul,their values or principles,their race,their nationality,their fathers and mothers to make a quick buck.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr. French condoms, US has no culture, its a staged Hollywood movies race...

Guns, killing, whiteman are the good guys, pick an enemy around the world to be movie enemies...

saying amdk is responsible for vietnam wars,is like saying all asians are responsible for what china does......just because i dont approve of what USA did in the past seventy years,doesnt mean i hate US culture.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This black guy has a different opinion to that projected by Mohamed Ali.

i bet everyday he lies in bed and wish he could bleach his skin white,and his father or mother was half black or white mulatto or even 1/8th like schooling,and his dna test came back and said he was 48 percent cherokee and 2 percent white/anglo saxon cause his great great great grandmother was raped by a white man.