• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious this is what happened when a chinese man have a white woman as wife!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://www.theage.com.au/national/...t-an-uncomfortable-truth-20200608-p550ei.html

racism.jpg

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My friend who married an Aussie Sheila had to escape back to SG after 5 years of abuse from randos. Their marriage broke down because she couldn't adapt.

Now he's married to a nice Chinese and relocated to Hong Kong.

Moral of the story: don't marry angmor. They age badly

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask Jesher Loi and his Ang Moh wife Christy

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/two-cultures-one-happy-family

Singaporean Jesher Loi says his American wife, Ms Christina Kathleen Wagner, expected to live the "Singapore lifestyle from the get-go".

"She took public transport from the start, picked up Chinese and Hokkien as she went along and ate at hawker centres," says Mr Loi, director of branding and market development at Ya Kun International.

The 28-year-old says he "laid out plans" to live here from the time they dated while studying at a liberal arts university in California in the late 2000s. They got married in July 2011 and live in a private apartment in the Tanglin area with their eight-month-old son, Aniger.

Ms Wagner, a music teacher-turned-housewife, 25, says she misses the different seasons and vast outdoors back home, but marrying a man means marrying his lifestyle too.

"I want to be here and immerse myself in his world. I don't want my son to know only kids who would go back to America after a couple of years.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Singaporean Jesher Loi says his American wife, Ms Christina Kathleen Wagner, expected to live the "Singapore lifestyle from the get-go".

"She took public transport from the start, picked up Chinese and Hokkien as she went along and ate at hawker centres," says Mr Loi, director of branding and market development at Ya Kun International.

The 28-year-old says he "laid out plans" to live here from the time they dated while studying at a liberal arts university in California in the late 2000s. They got married in July 2011 and live in a private apartment in the Tanglin area with their eight-month-old son, Aniger.

Ms Wagner, a music teacher-turned-housewife, 25, says she misses the different seasons and vast outdoors back home, but marrying a man means marrying his lifestyle too.

"I want to be here and immerse myself in his world. I don't want my son to know only kids who would go back to America after a couple of years.

v

Treat every person who is featured in a SPH interview with great suspicion. Especially these people who are not famous but want to present to you a 'slice of life' in their interview.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Interracial couples are the best.

But better have a bit more money and send the kids to an international school. Don't let MOE schools turn them into mindless automatons.

23088550-0-image-a-81_1578375663356.jpg

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend who married an Aussie Sheila had to escape back to SG after 5 years of abuse from randos. Their marriage broke down because she couldn't adapt.

Now he's married to a nice Chinese and relocated to Hong Kong.

Moral of the story: don't marry angmor. They age badly

Your friend married the low grade angmo. Just look at her. How can this be true ?

1591776017336.png

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
PAPsmearer loves angmo women. PAPsmearer almost married one. PAPsmearer didn't give a shit if other people stared, because PAPsmearer was getting some fine young white pussy. hehehehhehehe.

This depiction is not PAPsmearer, ok?

1591776101593.png

1591776158236.png

1591776193713.png

1591776220243.png

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

v
what a name for their son. a nigger.