• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is the real hard truth of LKY

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many of you have digressed. Back to the topic.

This is the real hard truth of LKY

<TBODY>
</TBODY>
Meritocracy <NOBR></NOBR>
2:23 am
To:
1st Class = Emeritus Foreign Thrashes (BabaEro11) <NOBR></NOBR>
(34 of 37)

<TBODY>
</TBODY>
68614.34 in reply to 68614.21
japagent4.jpg

<TBODY>
</TBODY>
Options

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're confusing leadership with task execution.

and you forget a leader needs digits to lead. no digits, no power, no leader.

a leader's power only accrues from the digits.

LKY was a one hit wonder, put him into any other country and he would have failed. miserably.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
he definitely contributed to wealth creation and asset enhancement of many sinkies. for that, i can't fault him and must give him credit.

creation of virtual wealth for the mass of silly and gullible.
one idiot buying hdb flat from another idiot.

creation of real wealth for the related and lacky. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Technocrats are a dime a dozen.

Visionary leaders come once in a lifetime.

If you take a look at what is happening to Apple without Steve Jobs despite the fact that the team he led to glory is still there, you'll see my point.

hi dickhead ,
its me again.

care to elaborate what were the "visionary" things that your master had put forward ?
what were the "visions" that you saw in him (or it)

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
long winters, remote population centers, not too convenient when you start getting old and immobile. you may like it in the early years, but after some time, you'll get tired of shoving snow and scraping ice off your windshield. cities and suburbs without the hassle of brutal winters would be better for old age and retirement. vancouver. :biggrin:

I've stayed in Toronto & Edmonton, and what I like about Canada is the people. They are not so stressed out that they can be civil & helpful. Even the pan handlers are polite:eek:
I actually like the cooler climate. You can be out on a sunny day, even though it can be cool to cold.

If you don't like the white stuff there's always Vancouver. You just get the rain instead of the snow. Or do what the "snow birds" aka senior citizens are doing. During the winter months they move to a warmer climates & then return when it gets warmer:smile: