• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is the only way to deal with ccb Malaysians and Indians spreading ccb lies indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
3B03D859-4916-4BC6-9B5F-6DB3413E879A.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Under unrelenting pressure from the Indian government to effectively handle the menace of rumours and fake news on its platform, Whatsapp has announced another series of measures to curtail mass forwarding of messages, images and videos.

In a statement on Friday, Whatsapp said it is launching a test to limit forwarding on WhatsApp. "In India — where people forward more messages, photos, and videos, than any other country in the world — we'll also test a lower limit of five chats at once and we'll remove the quick forward button next to media messages."

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Under unrelenting pressure from the Indian government to effectively handle the menace of rumours and fake news on its platform, Whatsapp has announced another series of measures to curtail mass forwarding of messages, images and videos.

In a statement on Friday, Whatsapp said it is launching a test to limit forwarding on WhatsApp. "In India — where people forward more messages, photos, and videos, than any other country in the world — we'll also test a lower limit of five chats at once and we'll remove the quick forward button next to media messages."
Stone Age ccb Malaysians and Indians stoning a virgin as slut deserved Stone Age rules! Short of cutting off their ccb tongues and hands spreading ccb lies of me!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
They will forward your naked photos to 5 other indians. 5x5x5x5x5x5x5......

Every one will see your cunt.
Ccb Malaysians sons of whores open mouth all ccb lies of me. I have no naked photos only ccb Malaysians stealing my photos walking around at home in my night gown.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb Malaysians say at home cannot wear night gown at night. Ccb Malaysian slut words can’t be trusted at all. ZERO credibility is ccb Malaysians!
KNN horny bitch night gown is for woman with bf or husband to wear to seduce their man. you are alone so you cannot wear or else you are a horny slut wamted to seduce your neighbours or plumber KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN horny bitch night gown is for woman with bf or husband to wear to seduce their man. you are alone so you cannot wear or else you are a horny slut wamted to seduce your neighbours or plumber KNN
Ccb Malaysian Cantonese slut spamming ccb lies again say night gown is to seduce men.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

India government should just close down Whatsapp in India as their people are proven incapable to use it in a responsible way.