• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is the kind of minorities a country needs

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who is talking about black? I am talking about the correct attitude of minorities in a country! Ccb sinkie fucking stupid cannot understand me just shut up!
69% of minorities in france are niggers and mudslimes. no such thing as correct attitude from these illegals.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
69% of minorities in france are niggers and mudslimes. no such thing as correct attitude from these illegals.
You are fucking stupid who said it’s about France ? I said “in a country “. Even if this is the only one that pledge allegiance to France so what? I am talking about his correct attitude that can apply to any country.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are fucking stupid who said it’s about France ? I said “in a country “. Even if this is the only one that pledge allegiance to France so what? I am talking about his correct attitude that can apply to any country.
when fucking it’s very hard to be intelligent. that’s because a hard lanjiao has no brains.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal

You have the correct prostitute attitude in Johore sucking cocks for ringgits. You account for 70% of Malaysia's prostitution business. No wonder your neighbors hate your filthy cunt, seduce their husbands and spread your filthy diseases around.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have the correct prostitute attitude in Johore sucking cocks for ringgits. You account for 70% of Malaysia's prostitution business. No wonder your neighbors hate your filthy cunt, seduce their husbands and spread your filthy diseases around.
Ccb Malaysians spamming ccb lies of me everywhere and yet got the cheek to call me playing victim. That’s how ccb Malaysians are.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
More diversity, the better. African gives better returns in sports. Indians in tech and finance. Chinese in nightlife and creating noise. Malays sort of balance the extreme of these other races.