• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is the kind of minorities a country needs

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A0590607-5B6E-4044-A288-89D25BFCDBD8.jpeg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN you horny bitch now then declare you want suck french cock yesterday don't want to tell which cock you prefer to suck. phua chibye you suay chi KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb Malaysian Cantonese slut from Tampoi get lost from my threads!
KNN after my uncle fuck you deep deep for being horny and don't want to disclose you love french cock yesterday he will get lost from your chao serng thread tiu tiu tiu suck french cock KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN after my uncle fuck you deep deep for being horny and don't want to disclose you love french cock yesterday he will get lost from your chao serng thread tiu tiu tiu suck french cock KNN
Ccb Malaysians follow me around like dogs! Fuck your Malaysian mother wife daughters phua cb!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will pass.... remember IQ and RACE …. their offspring will be a burden to society. Be careful what you wish for.
I am talking about his attitude lah to give everything to his country! Instead of those minorities that based on race/religion to collude with foreigners to harm the country and fellow citizens!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And ccb esnd did I ever talk sex to you or laksaboy or anyone for you to think that I am a public toilet for you to abuse? You think you have USA knowledge or stay in USA only can abuse me? Snobbish Ccb sinkies !
no matter how talented or tua kee they are niggers will always be niggers, resorting to violence when they can’t get their way. it’s in their aggressive and destructive dna. once you go black you can’t go back.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
no matter how talented or tua kee they are niggers will always be niggers, resorting to violence when they can’t get their way. it’s in their aggressive and destructive dna. once you go black you can’t go back.
Who is talking about black? I am talking about the correct attitude of minorities in a country! Ccb sinkie fucking stupid cannot understand me just shut up!