• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat This is surreal!

PinkaChung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mama is Malaysian wearing Singapore flag on her Tshirt.

Papa is angmo with angmo heritage.

Geena is Singaporean has Singapore passport and won gold medal.

But has a tattoo of an Angmo Uni on his back.

So my question is this.

What the heck is a true blue Singaporean.

You and me working like minions everyday doing mediocre jobs?

retrenched

Alfrescian
Loyal

So my question is this.

this is so well put that i just had to rejoin this forum to say bravo.

retrenched

Alfrescian
Loyal

So my question is this.

Very well said.

PinkaChung

Alfrescian
Loyal
He lived in the states since teenager. Now must have converted to US passport already. He identifies himself with Texas lorn horn, an American than Singaporean.

PinkaChung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Young people are challenged by their own goals nowadays, thinking anything beyond the national interests is probably very old fashioned.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

So my question is this.

This is not called surreal, just not majority race Singaporean as the father is a small minority race. But still Singaporean born and raised in Spore with spore father. Don't forget Benjamin sheares also Sporean born in Straits settlement. Was it surreal for him to be Spore president? If not then what so surreal now? Are you Sporean to not even know Benjamin sheares?

Nowadays so many mudlanders married to Sporeans also never convert. Just replace the father race to Chinese and nobody will bat an eyelid, let alone say surreal. Especially the family is wealthy so nothing strange for the mudlander to marry up into this Sporean family. And we all know the mudlanders will only convert when asked to run for election. You mudlander SINKIE clone don't make it a big deal to play up and put first importance to the mother nationality when it's not the most important factor.

Schooling father is Sporean and he was born as Sporean and raised up in Spore to 13 or 14 formative years is good enough and same as other Sporean kids who went overseas to study at young age like my friend's kid who went to UK to study at age 15 or so. The mudlander mother's decision to stay apart in terms of nationality has nothing to do with him.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is not called surreal, just not majority race Singaporean as the father is a small minority race. But still Singaporean born and raised in Spore with spore father. Don't forget Benjamin sheares also Sporean born in Straits settlement. Was it surreal for him to be Spore president? If not then what so surreal now? Are you Sporean to not even know Benjamin sheares?

Nowadays so many mudlanders married to Sporeans also never convert. Just replace the father race to Chinese and nobody will bat an eyelid, let alone say surreal. Especially the family is wealthy so nothing strange for the mudlander to marry up into this Sporean family. And we all know the mudlanders will only convert when asked to run for election. You mudlander SINKIE clone don't make it a big deal to play up and put first importance to the mother nationality when it's not the most important factor.

Schooling father is Sporean and he was born as Sporean and raised up in Spore to 13 or 14 formative years is good enough and same as other Sporean kids who went overseas to study at young age like my friend's kid who went to UK to study at age 15 or so. The mudlander mother's decision to stay apart in terms of nationality has nothing to do with him.

Wow hugs appeared right after my this post at this hour 4.40 am. I thought she said others are zombie. Lol my post on her clone pinka must have upset her. Sporeans don't be so foolish to let mudlanders to use Schooling to play up their achievement. Don't forget its 50:50 good genes from Spore and mudland parents.

PinkaChung

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is pure Cheena race? The one from Cheena? But Cheena kena ruled by two Mongolian dynasty and one Kimchi dynasty. Obviously they will have to mate with local Cheena and produced a lot of hybrids.

So where still got true blue Singaporean or Cheena race?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is pure Cheena race? The one from Cheena? But Cheena kena ruled by two Mongolian dynasty and one Kimchi dynasty. Obviously they will have to mate with local Cheena and produced a lot of hybrids.

So where still got true blue Singaporean or Cheena race?

Didn't i tell you all before mudlander dog SINKIE is MALAYSIAN INDIAN SPR? Looks like probably a chap Cheng too and saying other people race are not pure.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So my question is this.

Why you over analysed?

Papa is sinkaporean lah ...born here. Just because he got white blood, you don't think he is sinkee?

Since papa is sinkee and son is born here, of course he is sinkee lah.

If you start to overanalyze, then no one here is true sinkee ...either we are Ah Tiong or Malay or Ah Nehs or White.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you over analysed?

Papa is sinkaporean lah ...born here. Just because he got white blood, you don't think he is sinkee?

Since papa is sinkee and son is born here, of course he is sinkee lah.

If you start to overanalyze, then no one here is true sinkee ...either we are Ah Tiong or Malay or Ah Nehs or White.

Exactly but he is not simple fool but manipulative mudlander playing down the Spore father truth and playing up the MALAYSIAN mother role. Whereas i read before they were both into sports but obviously stronger influence genes should be from his Spore father who was water polo player plus his uncle was Spore first olympian.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow hugs appeared right after my this post at this hour 4.40 am. I thought she said others are zombie. Lol my post on her clone pinka must have upset her. Sporeans don't be so foolish to let mudlanders to use Schooling to play up their achievement. Don't forget its 50:50 good genes from Spore and mudland parents.

And notice how these mudlanders will always keep a nice front when upset but send their siao clones like hugs to hit below the belt in other threads. Solid proof pinka = hugs = mudlander SINKIE clone.

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok. You caught me. You are right. Queen:smile: