• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

this is so true , i have to repeat it again

PretenderSam

Alfrescian
Loyal
First of all, he did not choose to be in US because of the American dream. He was either not born or too young to make any decision at that time.

Inferring from the article, he seems to be the descendant of Vietnamese refugees who escaped to US due to the Vietnam war. I believe in US they called his parents "boat people" at that time. His parents were refugees of a different race, religion and a distinct minority. What does he expect? First class citizen treatment? Now he's a mature adult and he still believes all that nonsense about equality and justice in America?

One happy family regardless of race, language or religion doesn't happen anywhere in the world. That's just libtard nonsense peddled by Europeans and Americans who could afford to be more tolerant when they were richer and had more opportunities and resources to go around. Now in the 21st century their prospects are trending down, it is only natural they will ostracize people who are different from them.

If the Vietnamese culture and identity is so important to him, he could try and find his future in Vietnam, but I suspect it would have deviated so much that the current Vietnamese would probably find him an alien as well. The same goes for any ABC, ABJ, ABK, ABI.

George Carlin and this guy are born and live in americunt all their life , what they said are their real life experience of the americunt society.
Unlike few goons in this forum , getting their info about the world from videos and news produced by the main stream media and these goons think they know the truth.