• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

THIS IS SO FUCKING DISAPPOINTING!!! Aljunied GRC + Hougang SMC won ONLY....

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Majority of Singaporeans are retards and idiots. They are happy to be systematically replaced by foreigners and getting robbed of their savings through inflations and taxes.

ahsoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel sad, but personally I have done my best. I called, sent email to secure 13 out of 17 votes for the oppositions.

Lets all do our part. There is hope, at least WP won a GRC for us....

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
very good liao lah ...

i was expecting PAP to take ALL 87 seats, i dared not say this earlier only ...

so low is my expectation of my fellow singaporeans ...

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel sad, but personally I have done my best. I called, sent email to secure 13 out of 17 votes for the oppositions.

Lets all do our part. There is hope, at least WP won a GRC for us....

brother ahsoo,

sorry to hear that... i've played my part for the last 2 weeks to rally for opposition votes... I think some of my friends could be a snitch... knnbccb!!! they can say yes! vote for opposition, and later they chicken out... knnbccb!!!

at least WP won a GRC, and maintain their SMC... this time round the debate in Parliament would be worth watching... but they still don't have the power to boot out any bill from PAP... KNNBCCB... 1.5 Million Foreign Talents will start to come in by next week to invade Singapore...

I am sorry to say that Singaporeans love to be assfucked by PAP, love to be fucked by PRC, PINOYS, INDIANS, ANG MOs, etc... Singaporeans have a slave mentality... very low self esteem... love to be told what to do...

We fail as a nation! alas!

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Feel so vindicated to see Lim Hwee Hua sobbing on stage... SERVE YOU RIGHT BITCH !!!
Btw... how come the loser gets featured on TV first ah??? Prostitute News Channel

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
my early assessment...as long as WP can built on tonite.....there is hope.
i expect papee to wake up and respond to the voices of singaporean as the overall papee percentage is low.

gesg2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Without PAP, inflation would be worse. How bad is Singapore compared to neighboring countries? Don't always use foreigners as an excuse. Look at how many Singaporeans have benefited since independence, led by PAP.

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
Without PAP, inflation would be worse. How bad is Singapore compared to neighboring countries? Don't always use foreigners as an excuse. Look at how many Singaporeans have benefited since independence, led by PAP.

cb pap dog,

fuck u

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
just told my parents I'm buying a flat in Hougang / Aljunied GRC... I don't want to stay in Lee Hsien Loong ward anymore...

Workers Partys' supporters have the balls to stand up against oppression... but AMK GRC got too many PAP dogs already.

Bye Bye AMK GRC, Hello Aljunied GRC or Hougang SMC!!! Knn, I think these places HDB pricing will shoot to the sky, due to high demands from people like us... I'll still pay the premium to stay in a Ward, where people have balls...

I'll be happier to serve in Aljunied GRC / Hougang SMC, and volunteer for community work there.

ahsoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brother Speminator,

The 13 votes for the oppositions are from my brothers, nephews, in-laws and I know they are all solid and confrimed votes for the oppositions.

I share your sentiment and I also want to say KNNBCCB to the fucking sabo king who supported the fucking chao cheebye PAP to screw us for the next five years, by which time we will be helpless as we will be diluted by the chaocheebye "FT" the PAP has promised to bring in.

KNNBCCB to the fucking sabo king PAP supporters who have let us down!

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Last time mata wear shorts, now all long pants. Diff era u idiot. Yes, they built, now seems like destroy is the word.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal

Assfucked Motherfuck gesg2011 PAP doggie!!!

obviously you've been sleeping in your entire life... and obviously you're too daft to study the open informations in Youtube, Sammyboy.com, temasekreview.com, theonlinecitizen.com, facebook.com, wikipedia.org...

most likely you rely your information from SPH & Mediacorp propaganda, you brainwash mother fuck!

sounds like you are a foreigner lover, who worship ang mo, who have low self esteem, and have a slave mentality...

the past is long gone... we are voting for the future of singapore...

and most likely you PAP doggie did not put in effort to study what are the agenda lined up by the PAP versus the opposition parties...

The PAP have policies to pass down power to the LEE DYNASTY... mark my words, Lee Hsien Loong's son will be running for elections by 2016, and he will become the next Prime Minister of Singapore, and Ra Tin Tin is just a test water experimentation to see if this model works...

We have SDP's Tan Jee Say's brilliant Economic Reform Plan (SGD 60 Billion) targetted to revolutionize our Singapore's Economy geared towards High-Tech, High-Valued, Industries, and many more. The PAP only have importation of FT Policy to snatch jobs, lower your income, and fuck you in your face because you don't speak chinese... and they will surely want to dilute the Electorate Base... so that all of you become subservient, and obedient to the PAP masters.

Go knock yourself with the tonnes of open information from the internet...

Singapore looks good from the outside... but the people are suffering... loaded with perpetual debts...

So, it's people like you gesg2011 PAP doggie, that make singaporeans perpetually being assfucked by PAP... it's people like you that make us suffer for the next 5 years.

I am moving to Workers' Party Ward...

don't take offence, eat this humble pie, and find out what is going on... don't just come in with nothing, and say inflation this and that. I can tell you that there are so many qualified economist reading here. And find out your facts before you come to this thread again you PAP dog!

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
seems like rich ppl not afraid to vote oppo ... holland-bt timah PAP only gets 60% ...

my jurong GRC PAP gets 66% ... maybe too many 'new citizens' over here ...

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brother Speminator,

The 13 votes for the oppositions are from my brothers, nephews, in-laws and I know they are all solid and confrimed votes for the oppositions.

I share your sentiment and I also want to say KNNBCCB to the fucking sabo king who supported the fucking chao cheebye PAP to screw us for the next five years, by which time we will be helpless as we will be diluted by the chaocheebye "FT" the PAP has promised to bring in.

KNNBCCB to the fucking sabo king PAP supporters who have let us down!

dear bro ahsoo,

thanks to your family, I believe you... seems like our efforts is not strong enough to put in alot of Oppositions into Parliament.

No thanks to the PAP dogs!