• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

THIS IS SO FUCKING DISAPPOINTING!!! Aljunied GRC + Hougang SMC won ONLY....

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
:mad:

Dear Electorates;

Based on the live feed from Facebook, from Temasek Review...

Congratulations to Workers' Party!

WON Hougang SMC!!!

WON ALJUNIED GRC!!!

Total Seats for Parliament 6 SEATS.

Opposition have lost all other seats!!!

KNNBCCB!!! This is fucking disappointing!!! KNNBCCB!!!

First, I would like to thank all Electorates who have supported the opposition party nevertheless, and place their precious votes to our precious Opposition....

For the rest of the electorates who voted for PAP...

But I can tell you, Singaporeans from tomorrow onwards will be assfucked by PAP for the next 5 years...

You still have Vivian, who miscalculates... you have WKS who let mas selamat runs... you have MBT to increase your HDB prices and tell you it's very cheap, you can afford it lah, you rich singaporeans... you don't mind getting into debts... MBT will make sure that the COE will increase, and also put more ERP gantries... making your cars even more affordable... then you have TCH asking you do you know how many Zeros are there in 60 Billion... then you have Lee Hsien Loong telling you that they will import 1.5 Million more of your friends to stay with you at your doorsteps... next time I tell you... everyone in Singapore must speak chinese already... when next time a PRC (new citizen) fuck you in your face, and take away everything from you, REMEMBER TODAY, 7th May 2011, YOU FUCKERS DESERVED IT!

For the electorates who have selected PAP, welcome to the next 5 years of Assfucking from them... because all of you deserve it...ALL OF YOU FUCKERS DESERVED IT!!!

ALL OF YOU WHO SELECTED PAP can start to buy KY jelly, and rub in your ass... get ready for some real good Assfucking...

No wonder our Highness Lee Kuan Yew always said that Singaporeans were daft... no spurs stuck in your hides... it's true... Singaporeans are a bunch of losers... ball-less...

Say one thing, do another! Singaporeans are pussies!

I'll make my plans to buy a HDB in Aljunied GRC / Hougang... and I vow never to stay in a PAP GRC / SMC in the rest of my life...

Now I know why TonyChat is so angry with Singaporeans...

Now I know why so many Sammyboy forummers are so upset with chicken pussies sheep singaporeans... no balls!

We fail as a nation, we are like scattered sands, we are not united... and we choose to be assfucked, and be a pussy... I am so disappointed...

Many good candidates like Tan Jee Say who can obviously become a great Economic Reformist for Singapore is now lost by 5% because 5% of the balless Singaporean rather choose a minister who miscalculates funds.... Bunch of losers!

KNNBCCB!!!

Thanks to the Electorate who want to vote for change, and voted for change, and voted for Opposition...

FUCK YOU TO THOSE WHO vote for PAP... all of you deserved to be assfucked for the next 5 years... and all of you are truly daft... no spurs stuck in your hides...

REMEMBER TODAY 7th May 2011, when you regret your choice 5 years later... it'll be too late... because you choose to be assfucked by PAP.

blythec

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies has been screwed for the past 2 decades so what's another five?

Sinkies are the ball-less, kiasu, kiasi, selfish mother fuck people on this planet. Just look around this island, everyday U see ugly fucking sinkies behaviour

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal
thats i always say dun put too high expectation on this ge. sinkies is always sinkies

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes....what a disapoointing nite so far...
quite confirm that only 6 seats for WP,
overal papee percentage will also be around 60%
my heart cries for CST and Lena Chiam.

Fxxk scroo for his misrepresentations.....

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is official: Singaporeans enjoy getting fucked by PAPpy dogs again and again. I hope they enjoy the next 5 years!

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPOREANS are ASSFUCKED!!!

I am humbled... by this experience... I never know that Singaporeans are so resistance to change... they seems to enjoy living in a place where it's already over-crowded... and they want to welcome 1.5 Million people making Singapore population to be 6.5 Million.

Jobs will be lost to these FTs....

Cost of living will rise, up up and away, and your pay get lower and lower...

More Chao Ang Mo will come to Singapore and treat you like slaves... because you're daft...

More PRC (converted Citizens) will Fuck you in your face, and ask you to fuck off, you ball-less Singaporeans.

When you are old, you deserve to stay in JB hospices....

And go on, and enjoy reading the SPH / Mediacorp Brain Washing news... get yourself brain washed... and worship PAP.

And best of all, next time when your government ministers pay themselves SGD 5 Million, no maybe SGD 10 Million, you don't complain okay? because all of you mother fuckers deserved it.

in 5 years time, all of you motherfucks will become slaves of Temasek Holdings & GIC, directly or indirectly...

REMEMBER 7th May 2011... REMEMBER what you've chosen... YOU DESERVED IT.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
:wink: GE is a time to screw famiLEE LEEgime only, changes and reform can not count on electoral route. Those who don't like to believe it still have to accept it. If you won by electoral route Singaporeans will only find just another PAp. :wink:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:mad:

Dear Electorates;

Based on the live feed from Facebook, from Temasek Review...

Congratulations to Workers' Party!

WON Hougang SMC!!!

WON ALJUNIED GRC!!!

Total Seats for Parliament 6 SEATS.

Opposition have lost all other seats!!!

KNNBCCB!!! This is fucking disappointing!!! KNNBCCB!!!

First, I would like to thank all Electorates who have supported the opposition party nevertheless, and place their precious votes to our precious Opposition....

For the rest of the electorates who voted for PAP...

But I can tell you, Singaporeans from tomorrow onwards will be assfucked by PAP for the next 5 years...

You still have Vivian, who miscalculates... you have WKS who let mas selamat runs... you have MBT to increase your HDB prices and tell you it's very cheap, you can afford it lah, you rich singaporeans... you don't mind getting into debts... MBT will make sure that the COE will increase, and also put more ERP gantries... making your cars even more affordable... then you have TCH asking you do you know how many Zeros are there in 60 Billion... then you have Lee Hsien Loong telling you that they will import 1.5 Million more of your friends to stay with you at your doorsteps... next time I tell you... everyone in Singapore must speak chinese already... when next time a PRC (new citizen) fuck you in your face, and take away everything from you, REMEMBER TODAY, 7th May 2011, YOU FUCKERS DESERVED IT!

For the electorates who have selected PAP, welcome to the next 5 years of Assfucking from them... because all of you deserve it...ALL OF YOU FUCKERS DESERVED IT!!!

ALL OF YOU WHO SELECTED PAP can start to buy KY jelly, and rub in your ass... get ready for some real good Assfucking...

No wonder our Highness Lee Kuan Yew always said that Singaporeans were daft... no spurs stuck in your hides... it's true... Singaporeans are a bunch of losers... ball-less...

Say one thing, do another! Singaporeans are pussies!

I'll make my plans to buy a HDB in Aljunied GRC / Hougang... and I vow never to stay in a PAP GRC / SMC in the rest of my life...

Now I know why TonyChat is so angry with Singaporeans...

Now I know why so many Sammyboy forummers are so upset with chicken pussies sheep singaporeans... no balls!

We fail as a nation, we are like scattered sands, we are not united... and we choose to be assfucked, and be a pussy... I am so disappointed...

Many good candidates like Tan Jee Say who can obviously become a great Economic Reformist for Singapore is now lost by 5% because 5% of the balless Singaporean rather choose a minister who miscalculates funds.... Bunch of losers!

KNNBCCB!!!

Thanks to the Electorate who want to vote for change, and voted for change, and voted for Opposition...

FUCK YOU TO THOSE WHO vote for PAP... all of you deserved to be assfucked for the next 5 years... and all of you are truly daft... no spurs stuck in your hides...

REMEMBER TODAY 7th May 2011, when you regret your choice 5 years later... it'll be too late... because you choose to be assfucked by PAP.

Bros, it is sad but preditable knowing the swing in votes came from many factors - many people still trust what main stream media reported, LKY threat, upgrading carrots and sill a handful people not receptable to change and most of all - the new citizens who supported PAP. This is the kind of life Singaporeans, sad to speak, have to bear.

The fight is tough and I can console myself to accept the fact that many new opposition members have performed their best and narrowed PAP winning margin. The GRC has proved itself to be lethal weapon again PAP. I hope Tan See Jay, Vincent and the rest can take on NCMP role on behalf of Singaporeans to continue haunting PAP in parliament. 5 years will come very fast. It is a matter of time PAP will break its monopoly. However, the most hateable town are those who let PAP scored beyond 58% margain. This are the people you should beware, they love being screwed and because of them, bros....we need to prepare more KY and bend ourselves for the next miserable 5 years to come.

Time2Evacuate

Alfrescian
Loyal
This all goes to prove that Singaporeans in general are fucking ball-less, spineless creatures.

All the cry mother, cry father, whine, scream and sulk of Singaporeans about PAP's heavy-handedness -- all amount to nothing.

In the end Singaporeans still vote for PAP.

Fucking shameless.

Singaporeans and PAP probably deserve each other.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No worries, even with gerrymandering, the percentages of disapproval have gone up significantly.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
pse note besides the spoilt votes, there is a big group of absent voters in many constituencies....they could have tipped the balance.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bros, it is sad but preditable knowing the swing in votes came from many factors - many people still trust what main stream media reported, LKY threat, upgrading carrots and sill a handful people not receptable to change and most of all - the new citizens who supported PAP. This is the kind of life Singaporeans, sad to speak, have to bear.

The fight is tough and I can console myself to accept the fact that many new opposition members have performed their best and narrowed PAP winning margin. The GRC has proved itself to be lethal weapon again PAP. I hope Tan See Jay, Vincent and the rest can take on NCMP role on behalf of Singaporeans to continue haunting PAP in parliament. 5 years will come very fast. It is a matter of time PAP will break its monopoly. However, the most hateable town are those who let PAP scored beyond 58% margain. This are the people you should beware, they love being screwed and because of them, bros....we need to prepare more KY and bend ourselves for the next miserable 5 years to come.

dear bro myfoot123,

thanks for the consolation... i feel a little bit better with your words.

yes, the next 5 years will be fast to come by... I am thinking of buying a HDB flat in Hougang / Aljunied GRC... I'll go support to winners, and I've vowed never to stay in a PAP doggie location...

in the mean time, we better stock up more KY jelly, and let the PAP assfuck us for the next 5 years... KNNBCCB!!!

i think now, we got to re-think how we can win more seats for Opposition in the next 5 years... I am ready to fuck those daft stupid silly sheep singaporeans... who choose PAP... they are totally brain fucked by the media, and too pussy to find out the truth...

We fail as a nation... alas!

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think pap ought to know by now. Many people are unhappy with them. I am not sure if they can get even 60% of the votes. Anyway, I am happy there are more oppositions in the parliament.

But... TPL is in parliament via the back door. This is so sick!

And to LKY. Dont threaten the voters anymore. If WP can manage Aljunied grc well, more opposition is going into parliament in 2016!
!&!!

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
if Ra Tin Tin can be MP, anyone in Singapore with A levels can... KNNBCCB!!!

Singaporeans have a fucking short memory... a little bit of money can buy votes... stupid daft singaporeans who voted for PAP... dumb fucks!

the corrupted ministers are drawing millions, and everybody okay with that! this is dumb fuck!!! LKY our highness is right... singaporeans are daft...

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think a primary school kid can not just A levels. You are overestimating her abilities. Just dangle a kate spade bag in front of her.

if Ra Tin Tin can be MP, anyone in Singapore with A levels can... KNNBCCB!!!

Singaporeans have a fucking short memory... a little bit of money can buy votes... stupid daft singaporeans who voted for PAP... dumb fucks!

the corrupted ministers are drawing millions, and everybody okay with that! this is dumb fuck!!! LKY our highness is right... singaporeans are daft...

supersherman

Alfrescian
Loyal
so sad...I will stop all my donation even the old and sick or handicap from monday onward.Just 1 sentence...I GIVE UP...auntie selling to me i will ask u FUCK OFF AND SELL IT TO PAP.

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
which end less crowded ? the end carriage nearest the driver or the opposite end ie. last carriage ?

cos im preparing for another 1 million foreigners coming ...