• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is me too. This forum created content using my good content on st forum

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey coward mudland and sinkie criminal bully dogs, my good name already appeared in this forum in 2008.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
5bsioe3dtul31.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey coward mudland and sinkie criminal bully dogs, my good name already appeared in this forum in 2008.
And no I didn’t write in because I was one of those who lost money in Minibond. Best proof that I am a rare human who speak up for people who met injustice nothing to do with me indeed. Not like dogs and bitches here and out there that not only no lift their finger to help but are coward bullies that will trample victims of injustice.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And no I didn’t write in because I was one of those who lost money in Minibond. Best proof that I am a rare human who speak up for people who met injustice nothing to do with me indeed. Not like dogs and bitches here and out there that not only no lift their finger to help but are coward bullies that will trample victims of injustice.
My biggest regret in life is not to read history earlier and be the biggest idiot angel in a you die your business society.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My biggest regret in life is not to read history earlier and be the biggest idiot angel in a you die your business society.
Just because you are kind you assume other people are kind indeed. Just like because Valium etc are cheap dirty sons of whores they assume others are what they are indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed! You are quite the financial expert. I am honoured to be in the same forum as your good self. Boss ought to create a new Gold Tag "Valued" next to your moniker. Just for you.:thumbsup:
I sure sound Iike a financial expert back then indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I sure sound Iike a financial expert back then indeed.
Come to think of it this is exactly what they are doing now isn’t it to qualify investors before letting people invest in financial products. Best proof that my contribution to st forum is contribution to society indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come to think of it this is exactly what they are doing now isn’t it to qualify investors before letting people invest in financial products. Best proof that my contribution to st forum is contribution to society indeed.
Wow sure make my day today!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's the whistle that made your day knowing that someone wants to suck your nipples and fuck your big hole.
You self admitted Malaysian dog and bitch kt latha are best proof that spamming sex lies is shameless unethical Malaysian way to win.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will get a pair of pliers to rip out your nipples.
You vicious coward Malaysian rat and snake son of slut and slut calling others slut kt latha are best proof that spamming sex lies is shameless unethical Malaysian way to win.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN now my uncle know more about some other leeson that you were fired from work liao KNN you must be also a very kaypoh ji at work besides those other speculated leesons earlier e.g suck cock rude etc KNN